BY EMERALD

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Temple, TX
Quick and easy. Great for on the go, or healthy option for beach bag or snack for long day at work. Healthy alternative for kiddos too!
Michele  B.
Michele B.
San Jose, CA
Love these little individually sized almond packs. They are small enough to fit in any purse and give you some energy on the go!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
West Roxbury, MA
I eat a ketogenic diet! High in proteins and healthy fats. This snack is perfect to grab and go when craving something crunchy.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this. It is so convenient to toss in your bag for a quick snack on the go. I always seem to end up eating more than one.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
I love to keep these in my apartment. Great snack on the go, or to bring to school. Super healthy for for and delicious!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
I love these nuts! they are amazing!!! Will definitely buy again! These are easy to grab and quick to take on the go .
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Shelton, CT
This is such a great quick and healthy snack. It also keeps me full for a while which is great. I find it at Walmart.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wooster, OH
Love these for a quick snack on the go. Small enough to fit in my purse. My 5 year old loves them too!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is a perfect snack for a day by the pool or at the beach. They are a perfectly portioned treat!
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI
Such a great and nutritious snack!! My whole family including my 3 year old love to snack on these!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!