Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Jessica G.
Woodbridge, CT
Perfect snack to throw in your #beachbag this summer! Pre-portioned and super healthy, not to mention great tasting! I always take a few pouches with me for my friends since they always end up eating mine! I would definitely recommend this great tasty snack.
Tina M.
Stockton , CA
First try this as a gift from my dentist after getting your teeth cleaned he pass out the packs one day I was driving and starving and found this in my purse yummy affordable and healthy
Rachel L.
These are delicious and the best part is that it is portion sized so that you don't overeat ! It is easy to throw in the purse and I will definitely purchase this product again since I can also share with friends !
Sandra C.
Boise, ID
Any nut is a good but! People that shy away from nuts do so because of the fat, I say stop, think, and grab that nut!!! These fats are good fats, full of button for your brain, your brain will thank you! Your body will thank you! So grab those nuts stop counting calories and do you!
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
One of my favorite #beachbag essentials! So fast and such an easy and healthy snack for long days on the beach. Great for traveling. Great taste and great price.
LANITRA I.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I never know how much I should eat when I'm eating nuts. This 100 calorie pack from emerald is the perfect amount and its an added plus that it's only 100 calories.
Andrea L.
Marana, AZ
Perfect for grab and go whether it be going to the beach or going around and about for the day! These perfect size snack portions are enough to keep one going and one full till their next meal! Healthy and tasty!
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are the perfect snacks when i am on the paleo diet. they don't have additives and you get just enough in each pack to satisfy your cravings. love love love!!
Amanda H.
A perfect portion of a healthy snack! I love almonds and walnuts and you get a healthy mix of both. This is perfect for on the go! A must have for road trips, beach bags, lunch boxes. Would definitely recommend!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love this combo the flavors are great wish thy came in bigger bags I both them from Target or Walmart thy are a great healthy snack for the whole family thy are ok on the price I think there are worth it
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!