Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
LIFE LIFE LIFE! I love this product I truly do. However I can’t find this flavor as much as the other kind. I always stock up when I do find them. I love this mixture and you truly can’t beat the price.
Jen C.
These are a great snack for my kids lunches. They are convenient and portion controlled. I like the variety of having both almonds and walnuts. My kids love them! It’s great for an easy grab and go snack!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy these to snack if I feel like it which is not so often but they are very great in taste and all. I end up finishing them within a day at times. They're good and I would recommend it to others :)
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I love these . I keep one in my purse Incase I want to snack and want to avoid buying something bad lol. 100 calories seems good for a snack. I prefer eating healthier and these do the trick :)
Amanda L.
Webster , NY
I love this combination of almonds and walnuts in the 100 calorie pack. It is the perfect serving size to pair with a piece of fruit for a mid-morning snack. The nuts also taste fresh as well and having the packs to grab is so convenient!!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
I love Emerald's 100 calorie natural almonds and walnuts. It's a little more expensive than similar brands but the packs help me with portion control. I've purchased this product about 4 times and will continue to do so.
Amber L.
These 100 calorie packs are great to pack in a lunch box or throw in a purse when you are in a hurry. They also taste really good in yogurt. This is a must have in our pantry.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I love these little snack packs. They are perfect for anyone who is on the go. I sometimes eat them as is or I will toss them on my salad at lunch for something different. They are a great price and such a great little snack. I highly recommend plus they have different flavors if these are not your favorite. They offer a nice variety in the 100 calorie pouches.
Sandra J.
I like that they are portion controlled so I don't make like a squirrel and shove 500 calories in my cheeks. I like the variety between almonds and walnuts. these keep me full for a long time and are healthy for my brain. it's a natural memory boosting food.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
Emerald 100 calorie packs are perfect to throw into your beachbag for a midday snack. They provide a great source of protein without the calories. The combination of walnuts & almonds is perfect. It's definitely a go-to in my house no matter where we are headed.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!