Add a Photo

#164 in Nuts & Seeds
Tina M.
Tina M.
Stockton , CA

First try this as a gift from my dentist after getting your teeth cleaned he pass out the packs one day I was driving and starving and found this in my purse yummy affordable and healthy
Roz R.
Roz R.
Coconut Creek, FL

The Emerald 100 calorie nut packs are a perfect treat to add to my beach bag. They stay crunchy in the heat and are a delicious mid afternoon snack. The kids love them too!
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

These are a great snack to keep on hand. So healthy for you and fills you just enough to hold you over between meals. I keep some in my work bag diaper bag and purse.
LANITRA I.
LANITRA I.
Egg Harbor City, NJ

I never know how much I should eat when I'm eating nuts. This 100 calorie pack from emerald is the perfect amount and its an added plus that it's only 100 calories.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These are the perfect snacks when i am on the paleo diet. they don't have additives and you get just enough in each pack to satisfy your cravings. love love love!!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY

One of my favorite #beachbag essentials! So fast and such an easy and healthy snack for long days on the beach. Great for traveling. Great taste and great price.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

These are great for on-the-go snacking and are super filling. I love the mixture of almonds and walnuts. Great healthy option for a snack on a beach day.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Saint Peters, MO

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! great alternative instead of a bag of chips perfect for on the go because they don't melt lol serving size and ready to eat!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Houma, LA

Such a quick snack! I love throwing these in my purse when I'm on the go either for work or play! Healthy option to tie you over for your next meal.
Amber S.
Amber S.

These are such a great go to snack for myself and kids at the beach or by the pool. Not only do they taste amazing but they are great for you !
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!

Join Now