Add a Photo

By EMERALD
#164 in Nuts & Seeds
Saugus, MA

I love these little snack packs. They are perfect for anyone who is on the go. I sometimes eat them as is or I will toss them on my salad at lunch for something different. They are a great price and such a great little snack. I highly recommend plus they have different flavors if these are not your favorite. They offer a nice variety in the 100 calorie pouches.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Boise, ID

Any nut is a good but! People that shy away from nuts do so because of the fat, I say stop, think, and grab that nut!!! These fats are good fats, full of button for your brain, your brain will thank you! Your body will thank you! So grab those nuts stop counting calories and do you!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM

Emerald 100 calorie packs are perfect to throw into your beachbag for a midday snack. They provide a great source of protein without the calories. The combination of walnuts & almonds is perfect. It's definitely a go-to in my house no matter where we are headed.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Woodbridge, CT

Perfect snack to throw in your #beachbag this summer! Pre-portioned and super healthy, not to mention great tasting! I always take a few pouches with me for my friends since they always end up eating mine! I would definitely recommend this great tasty snack.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I like that they are portion controlled so I don't make like a squirrel and shove 500 calories in my cheeks. I like the variety between almonds and walnuts. these keep me full for a long time and are healthy for my brain. it's a natural memory boosting food.
Rachel L.

These are delicious and the best part is that it is portion sized so that you don't overeat ! It is easy to throw in the purse and I will definitely purchase this product again since I can also share with friends !
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Marana, AZ

Perfect for grab and go whether it be going to the beach or going around and about for the day! These perfect size snack portions are enough to keep one going and one full till their next meal! Healthy and tasty!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

A perfect portion of a healthy snack! I love almonds and walnuts and you get a healthy mix of both. This is perfect for on the go! A must have for road trips, beach bags, lunch boxes. Would definitely recommend!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

Love this combo the flavors are great wish thy came in bigger bags I both them from Target or Walmart thy are a great healthy snack for the whole family thy are ok on the price I think there are worth it
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
San Bernardino, California

Nuts are always a great healthy snack to have in your bag, I have one in my purse all the time for a quick filling healthy low calorie snack ... Emerald best quality brand of nuts out there, love them
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!

Join Now