Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
I love to get these for a snack a work. I buy the box from the grocery store and keep them in my desk at work. They are the perfect little snack and so satisfying. Plus I can eat something yummy without feeling like I am doing something wrong by snacking.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Pretty good snack to have around the house I like that they are low calorie snacks and they help curb the junk food snack craving and I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it out for yourself
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a bag of nuts that have no shells and using them in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local supermarkets and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
This taste like heaven! That moment when you eat it it's very healthy and delicious and I'm a repeated consumer. Always buy these when I'm at a drugstore. My kids love it and I really would want to try more of others kinds !
Shatasha S.
['Attapulgus', ''], GA
I love these, one of my faves. I love my nuts so this is just right. It’s healthy and protein packed for the days that I don’t eat meat. Yum! I can’t go without almonds or anything nut for too long. The price is worth it.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I like these easy on the go snack packs but I just always want a little more lol!!they are cheap and only like 5 packets.i mean to some it's worth it because it taste good and there healthy to others many not so worth it
Ken C.
I OVE ALL OF EMERALDS NUTS MAN I'E BEEN EATING THESE FO YEARS NOW I THINK SINCE THEY CAME OUT I' A EPEAT CUSTOMER THEY ARE AMAZING ALWAYS FRESH TASTE GREAT HUGE PIECES I ALWAYS GET THEM FROM KROGER ONE OF.MY FAVORITE GROCERY STORES I'E ALWAYS RECOMMENDED THESE NUTS
Tiffany Y.
These are wonderful! I like having the walnuts to contrast with the almonds! You won't get tired of the taste or texture because you get 2 kinds of nuts! Pro-tip- pour chocolate syrup over your nuts for a sweet treat! 😊
Kaitlyn E.
I LOVE these little packs!! I like to take them to work with me and mix them into my yogurt for breakfast! price is very fair and these are delicious! i’m a repeat customer, and I will continue to purchase these!
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
LIFE LIFE LIFE! I love this product I truly do. However I can’t find this flavor as much as the other kind. I always stock up when I do find them. I love this mixture and you truly can’t beat the price.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!