Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
I love to get these for a snack a work. I buy the box from the grocery store and keep them in my desk at work. They are the perfect little snack and so satisfying. Plus I can eat something yummy without feeling like I am doing something wrong by snacking.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
I love these, one of my faves. I love my nuts so this is just right. It’s healthy and protein packed for the days that I don’t eat meat. Yum! I can’t go without almonds or anything nut for too long. The price is worth it.
Ken C.
I OVE ALL OF EMERALDS NUTS MAN I'E BEEN EATING THESE FO YEARS NOW I THINK SINCE THEY CAME OUT I' A EPEAT CUSTOMER THEY ARE AMAZING ALWAYS FRESH TASTE GREAT HUGE PIECES I ALWAYS GET THEM FROM KROGER ONE OF.MY FAVORITE GROCERY STORES I'E ALWAYS RECOMMENDED THESE NUTS
Kaitlyn E.
I LOVE these little packs!! I like to take them to work with me and mix them into my yogurt for breakfast! price is very fair and these are delicious! i’m a repeat customer, and I will continue to purchase these!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
LIFE LIFE LIFE! I love this product I truly do. However I can’t find this flavor as much as the other kind. I always stock up when I do find them. I love this mixture and you truly can’t beat the price.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Pretty good snack to have around the house I like that they are low calorie snacks and they help curb the junk food snack craving and I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it out for yourself
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
I love this combination of almonds and walnuts in the 100 calorie pack. It is the perfect serving size to pair with a piece of fruit for a mid-morning snack. The nuts also taste fresh as well and having the packs to grab is so convenient!!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
This taste like heaven! That moment when you eat it it's very healthy and delicious and I'm a repeated consumer. Always buy these when I'm at a drugstore. My kids love it and I really would want to try more of others kinds !
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I like these easy on the go snack packs but I just always want a little more lol!!they are cheap and only like 5 packets.i mean to some it's worth it because it taste good and there healthy to others many not so worth it
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
I love Emerald's 100 calorie natural almonds and walnuts. It's a little more expensive than similar brands but the packs help me with portion control. I've purchased this product about 4 times and will continue to do so.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!