Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack uploaded by Carla P.Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack uploaded by Lakesha G.

BY EMERALD #72 in Nuts & Seeds

Cassy L.
Glendale
When losing weight I have always turned to Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack as my snacks . They are prepackaged so they are good on the go or when packing lunch . They are fresh and inexpensive. Anyone needing a low cal snack these are the ones to do the trick !
Ashley S.
Corona, CA
This is my go to snack. You will always find these in my bag. There are so many different flavors and types of nuts to choose from. It’s also filling even though it is only 100 calories. My daughter now gets excited when she sees this bag come out!
Marisa R.
I love these almonds! I also love that they're individually packed into 100 cal servings. I have a box at work and a box at home. They give me the perfect serving size when I feel a little hungry between meals and they usually sustain me till my next meal.
afton h.
This is a great on the go snack. Its great for after a workout or just to have in your bag while running errands. They are raw and fresh and perfect portion. All in all its simply convenient and i recommend it.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I always eat natural almonds because they are so good for you and they are extremely yummy! I think that these are the best brand of them, as well. They are naturally sweet, and they are so satisfying. They are a little expensive, though. Not too much, but I will often go for the generic brand if it is significantly cheaper.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I love natural almonds. I know people prefer some seasoning or something, but in their natural form they are the best. Emerald can be pricy, but these 100 packs are easy and convenient on the go, especially if you’re logging your food intake for the day. Healthy and good for you, they’re the perfect snack!
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Love the way these almonds taste. All the flavors are very tasty. When j was pregnant i was told to eat a lot of almonds and these little packets were great to keep on hand to eat when I was put and about. At home it’s great portion control. Hate how expensive nuts are but I love these when I get to purchase them.
Carla P.
Griffin
Eat them every day. Nice sized almonds, portion controlled, and portable. Nutritionally good for you. A low cal snack, protein to keep you going, vitamin E, calcium, & iron. Just finished a pack as I write my review.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I love almonds! They are so good for you. And nothing beats emerald brand. I always get the natural so that I can add them to anything. Crush them into a salad, slice them into a cookie. Soak and peel so you can grind them into an almond butter. Super versatile and delicious!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is such a great snack I would totally recommend to have it around the house! They are such a great snack and low calories and definitely take away the urge to eat junk food and I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it out for yourself