Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Dry Roasted Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack uploaded by Vivian T.Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Dry Roasted Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack uploaded by Denise B.Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Dry Roasted Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack uploaded by Brenda R.

BY EMERALD

Lauren D.
Normal, IL
Love! Great for on the go. I use these when going from class or work to teaching fitness classes. Need some nutrition and energy but nothing heavy. This reminds me to pick up some more... a bit salty but great overall.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
These snacks are so great! Thy taste great and they are already measured into snack portions which is great because I like to eat a lot of almonds! I like to throw a couple packs in my purse in case I need a snack throughout the day. One of my favorites for sure!
Ashley S.
Eastvale, CA
This is my favorite flavor that they offer. It gives the almonds a little flavor without being unhealthy. I feel like with this flavor I’m having a treat when really it is just 100 calories. I get excited when I see I have a pack of these in my bag.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I always buy the 100 calorie pack for convenience. I like having this with me so I can just grab and go. It is perfect for snacking because I can control my consumption easily. It is just a little bit pricier than if you buy in bulk.
Amber B.
Hendersonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These almonds have an absolutely amazing flavor! Some people might not enjoy other almonds because they don’t really have a good taste but these are really really good I definitely recommend them if you want a healthy snack.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love that they makes this in 100 calorie packs so that you can have a great snack or on the go they are a little on the pricier sides than most of the other ones but these taste amazing and are totally worth it u would highly recommend
Laura K.
These are the perfect on-the-go snack. I love the savory seasoning and pre-portioned packets. They're great for tossing in your bag on a busy day or for keeping around for a backup snack. They're far healthier than most granola or nut bars, so I'm always happy to keep them in stock for a quick snack.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Love these for on the go! Perfect for a little extra energy or a good snack to hold me over for a meal. Love them in between shifts at work or for before the gym!
Lisa F.
I like to bring these as a snack to work. Almonds are the healthiest nut. I like these 100 calorie packs so I dont overeat.

I like to have these before a workout for some energy.

These are tasty by themselves or mixed with other nuts or some dried fruit.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
They are very tasty they are low in fat I use them as a snack I put them on my cereal and they're low calorie and that's a good thing they help keep me from snacking on bad stuff