Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersEmbryolisse
Rich Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Dehydrated Skin

Embryolisse Rich Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Dehydrated Skin

by Embryolisse

Ensures intensive moisturizing thanks to its triple action natural wheat proteins and hyaluronic acid capture and fix moisture, sweet almond oil and beeswax reconstitute the skin's protective barrier, and antioxidant vitamins a, e and f stimulate cell renewal. The fine lines caused by dehydration and the feeling of tautness disappear the skin is repaired, supple and elastic, smooth and soft. The creamy texture is soothing, providing immediate and lasting comfort.

Should I get this or the lait crème concentrate if I have dry skin?
Trying for find a good moisturiser for my very dry skin. Any recommendations ?
Is this a good product to use under makeup?? I have dry skin and need an ample moisturizer but also one that won’t pull under my makeup. Could this be used in place of a primer??
Start your review of Embryolisse Rich Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Dehydrated Skin!
Anna C.
Best moisturiser of all time hands down. So hydrating, good price and a perfect base for makeup.
Mandeep S.
Columbia, MO
I use this daily AM and PM. It never irritates me and always leaves me moisturized hut not sticky.
Anna G.
This is a perfect moisturizer. It smells sooo good and keeps my dry skin completely moisturized. It is a little expensive, but I think it is worth it. It is definitely overhyped because there are a lot of similar moisturizers out there, but this one in particular is great to try.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
This has consistently been in my skincare routine for a long time. It's thick and soothing and helps keep moisture in. I find that during the summertime it's a little heavy for me as I have oilier skin. But it's perfect for the winter. It also helps to really prep your skin for makeup. To cut down the thickness I mix it with the Ordinary hyaluronic serum.
Fatima A.
Bear, DE
This is my go to moisturizer . I have sensitive skin and thus doesn’t break me out .
Edita G.
Denville, NJ
Love love love this one. It’s a multitasker-you can use it day or night,as a simple moisturizer,a primer or even a facial mask. The French really know their skin-care!
Kajitha U.
Chigwell, Chigwell
I use this as part of my daily skincare, feels nice on the skin...tad pricing for the amount in my opinion. I've not had any side effects from using this. It's a good dupe for the Magic Cream.
Margaux C.
Bussy-saint-Georges
Best cream ever for dry skin, couldn’t ask for more! And you don’t need a huge amount to make it efficient.
Kay O.
I have dry skin and I found this to be super hydrating without making me break out. It applies easily and my skin just drinks it up. I prefer this one to the dark blue one
Mariam J.
New Castle, DE
Best moisturizer for dry skin, i’ve been using this on my clients as well, it has a thick  consistency, but it doesn’t get  greasy underneath the make up. Totally worth it. ✨