Embryolisse Radiant Eye (4.5g)

by Embryolisse

An instant, dual-action eye lift and brightening tool for hydrated, youthful-looking eyes. Perfect as a quick-fix in the morning, evening, or on the go, this dual-action beauty and treatment cool stick moisturizes and smooths skin texture, supports natural microcirculation, and reduces dark circles and puffiness. Used by professional makeup artists as a restructuring moisturizer treatment, it immediately brightens eyes and smooths the contours for a youthful, healthy, hydrated look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For over 65 years, Embryolisse has been passed down from mother to daughter, is dermatologist recommended, and is the beauty secret of makeup artists around the world including: Val Garland, James Vincent, Orlando Santiago, Johny LaVoy, and many others. It is not tested on animals.

How well does this product work for dark circles?
Is it okay to use it since 25? Use to prevent wrinkles?Embryolisse Radiant Eye (4.5g)
How good is this for people who have dark under eye circles?
Start your review of Embryolisse Radiant Eye (4.5g)!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this for the past month. It makes my sensitive under eye area feel smooth and moisturized. I wouldn't use this as a replacement for an eye cream but in a flash (morning rush) it's great!
Paula Z.
Lombard, Il
This is a very good moisturizing eye cream!! Good bye and a Must try!!I love it!!
Cara L.
Embryolisse Radiant Eye (4.5g) uploaded by Cara L.
Love this product! Use it in my pro makeup kit on a regular basis. Great for reducing puffiness under the eyes. Feels cool and refreshing without being irritating. Would purchase this again. Great for a personal regiment.
Emily L.
Columbus , OH
I love this for a quick “wake me up” feeling and look under the eyes. The cold light non greasy balm is great for a quick under eye hydration
Paige S.
Vilonia, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m in love with this product! It eliminates any eye puffiness that I might have and feels absolutely HEAVENLY
Noel J.
Truly the make up artists secret. Helps to hydrate and de-puff under the eye immediately. Ladies, hide this product from the men in your life because they’ll be begging to use it once they’ve tried it. As a make up artist all my male actors come in every morning begging for it. I can’t work without it.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love how refreshing this product is. I give my undereyes a quick swipe in the morning and it instantly wakes me up. Plus it is amazing at keeping my eye puffiness down. Even though the container looks small, there is a lot of product in one of these bad boys! The only downfall is that I've noticed that it balls up with certain other face products layered.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This product has a great cooling effect. It feels really great applying it to your eyes. I do enjoy using it - it's definitely worth trying.
miss_algeriina W.
69100 villeurbanne
Embryolisse Radiant Eye (4.5g) uploaded by miss_algeriina W.
This is the best eye cream I had tray ever it makes the under eye area feel smooth and moisturzd I love just give it a try you will see
Cara T.
This works fabulously. I feel like I can really see a difference. I have sensitive skin too and I have felt any irritation what so ever.