Embryolisse Micellar Lotion Soothing and Cleansing Make-up Remover 250ml

by Embryolisse

Face - eyes - lips. No rinsing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Embryolisse Micellar Lotion Soothing and Cleansing Make-up Remover 250ml!
Laguna Beach, CA
I love micellar lotion! And this one is no different! It takes off all my makeup, including mascara, & waterproof mascara!! It comes in a large bottle, so for the price, you get a good amount. It didn’t make my eyes sting, very gentle but packs a punch!
kingersheim
A wonderful makeup remover, effortlessly removes all my makeup and no stinging, great for sensitive skin. End result is flawless,refreshed and very smooth skin.
Warsaw
Great ! I live this brand, great ingriedients . It legit my skin soft clean and just glowy ! Love it, cant live without it !