Embryolisse Lashes Booster 6,5ml

by Embryolisse

Intensify your eyes by stimulating the grow and strength of your lashes and brows. Stronger, thicker and more beautiful from 28 days.

Strong, longer, thicker lashes; Denser, fuller brows; Ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers; Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested; Made in France, directions in english

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Embryolisse Lashes Booster 6,5ml!
Maddy W.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Enjoying using this and adding it to my lash serum collection. Love the mascara brush applicator, most serums just a very small thin applicator, I find this coats all/ the whole lash. However, I do find better results from Rapidlash, but this would be expected considering the price difference. Great results for the price.
Jennifer W.
Brantford, ON
I’ve used this product albeit not consistently so I can’t give it a full review. What I do like about it is that it’s a spooly brush and not just a little brush almost like a liquid eyeliner end. I feel like with my brows especially it gets everywhere I need it to go, I’ll have to keep using this product to see if I do get the results I’m looking for.
Megan P.
I love how the embryolisse lashes and brow booster helped [email protected] grow out! You do need to use it everyday. I used it on both my brows and lashes. I am pretty sure that it worked.

Looking for your answer?