Embryolisse Lait Creme Fluid (24 Hour Miracle Cream For Hand & Body) 500Ml/16.9Oz uploaded by Laura B.

BY EMBRYOLISSE

Lait Creme Fluid (24 Hour Miracle Cream For Hand & Body) see more...

Laura B.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy. Wonderful hydration for all seasons and has a light smell that dissipated and doesn't interfere with any perfume. Will repurchase again and again!
Luiza C.
Review for: Embryolisse 24 Hour Miracle Cream for Hand and Body, Lait Creme Concentre Fluide Hydratant, 16.9 Fluid Ounce more...
I was very worried when I first purchased it, specially because my skin is VERY oily. Despite my initial fear, this has become my go-to moisturizer! Very easy to use, smells amazing, always soothes my skin and leaves it as soft as a baby's butt! Although it's a bit expensive, I plan on repurchasing, since my sensitive reactive as heck skin loved it and reacted beautifully to it.
S M.
I absolutely love this product! The lotion soaks into my skin easily with only a few swipes of the hand and feels amazing on the skin. For me this is a perfect amount of skin hydration. I use this on my face when I need light hydration, so the bottle lasts a really long time. Great value.

back