BY EMBRYOLISSE

A nourishing, multitasking moisturizer that primes, hydrates, and removes all traces of makeup. This soothing, luxurious moisturizer primes and preps the skin for flawless makeup application, deeply hydrates, and removes all traces of makeup. Great for all skin types, a combination of shea butter and emollient oils reconstitutes, rejuvenates, and repairs the skin for a healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. This cruelty-free product is dermatologist recommended and not tested on animals.

The must have product for makeup artists, models and celebrities. A cult favorite that has found its way onto countless photo shoots, television and film sets internationally. This creamy lotion is three products in one: primer, moisturizer, and make-up remover. Its formula remains extremely simple and effective with nourishing ingredients that restores the skin’s natural glow and gives a boost to tired dehydrated skin.

• Thought.. Hype or Holy Grail and why?1 Answers
  • does anyone know a place to get this and affordable price...1 Answers
  • Does the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré leave your fa...5 Answers
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
  • "This product is Awesome got it in a birchbox and have love it you can use it as a moisturizer or a makeup primer it is so nourishing and sinks into the skin it leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. Love It!!!" in 53 reviews
  • "This product leaves my dry winter skin feeling moisturized and supple. An absolute life-saver for dry skin! It does have a bit of a scent, and I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but for dry/combo skin I would definitely give it a go!" in 40 reviews
  • "I recently got a sample of this and my socks have been knocked off. I have incredibly sensitive combination skin, and I also suffer with eczema. This lotion is incredibly moisturizing, and light weight. I've also used this as a makeup remover, and I appreciate that this is gentle enough to even remove eye makeup. " in 21 reviews
Emily U.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is the best day to day moisturizer I think I've ever found. I'm on tube 5 maybe? It's moisturizing to use alone about 90% of the time, and on the days I need the extra oomph in the dead of winter, I'll layer on an additional layer of face oil. Otherwise, Embryolisse is it for me. I love this and will use it until they no longer sell it.
Roberta M.
As y’all can see, I squeezed the life out of this tube because EVERY SINGLE DROP OF EMBRYOLISSE IS GOLD! I completely understand the hype around this product. It’s a light weight formula that absorbs quickly into the skin and makes you look radiant for hours. It’s also a great primer if you are going to put makeup on. Personally, I use this cream at night because it was not heavy enough to weather the NYC winter. It would probably be okay during the spring, summer and autumn months (I have combination skin and my cheeks are hella dry so the flake). I will keep repurchasing this little guy until something better comes along which I don’t even think is possible.
Emma D.
Pittsburgh
My holy grail.  I have very dry skin that gets especially flaky and red during the winter and this is the ONLY moisturizer that overtime heals my skin, leaves it glowing, and provides an even base for makeup.  You could use it as a face mask but it feels too good to take off!  You can find it cheaper on Amazon.  No other moisturizer can top this.  I recommend this for ALL, including oily skin but especially very dry to normal skin types.
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
This is my cant live without-love you 'till the end of time- what would I do without you- product. Wonderful as a moisturizer at night and as a makeup primer for day. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so, out of all the "hype products" this one is pretty inexpensive ($20 for a pretty large tube) and does its job and more! It smells kind of like your grandmas creams she would put on but in like a way toned down and the best way.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
I love this product so much! It's quicking making Holy Grail status. It's a really great value for the amount of product you get. I got mine off of Amazon which makes it so easy to buy. This preps my skin so well in the morning for makeup. It hydrates and allows foundation to go on smoothly. At night it's also great because it is thick enough to really moisturizes my skin but not too thick where it feels heavy on my skin. I really love this and have a feeling I'll be using this product for awhile. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Julia C.
San Diego
I love this product so so so much. I bought it while I was in Paris because I heard it was a cult favorite at French pharmacies. It was so affordable in Europe and it's been so effective in nourishing and hydrating my skin. It feels so light on my face and has been my go to moisturizer. It smooths out my skin and has made it look so soft after regular use. I'm sad that it's much more expensive to repurchase in the US.
Erin K.
Bel Air, MD
I love using this cream prior to putting on my primer because it gives me the extra moisture I need so that my make up doesn't get flaky during the winter months when my skin is a little drier than I would like. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging, I have the smallest size and it's in the metal type of tube that doesn't bend very well so it is hard to get it out of the tube.
Kayleigh M.
Schenectady, NY
Found this on a number of online skincare articles so I decided to try it out for myself, and wow am I glad I did! This product definitely lives up to the hype, and is the perfect moisturizer for any skin type. As someone with acne prone, yet often flaky skin, this delivers a ridiculous amount of hydration without irritating my skin. Simple, non perfume-y formula.
Megan M.
This is a super duper thick moisturizer perfect for overnight! If you need something ultra repairing in the winter or when your skin is extra dry this one is great. A little goes a long way as the creamy formula glides on easy. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily and smells like expensive skincare. The results are highly moisturized and plump skin in the morning!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Came as a sample in a beauty box and its my best sample ever!! It goes on smooth not greasy. Absorbs almost like a facial oil leaving behind soft hydrated skin. I have used alone and with primer over it and both times my makeup looked flawless! I use creams that are 3x the price but going to get a large tube and try it for a month . After reading other reviews I tried it on my elbows and dry spots with amazing results. One dry spot never came back that I have had for several years!! Give it a shot. Target sells the trial size. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Lindzee M.
Seattle, WA
Has anyone had problems with this causing breakouts?
Does the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré leave your face cakey with foundation on?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
I’ve wanted to try this for years. Is it worth it? Does it help dehydrated skin?
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been wanting to use this forever as a skin prep for my foundation but I'm afraid the mineral oil which I believe is an ingredient will make me break out. Is this suitable for dry to combination acne prone skin?
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I've been looking for a good moisturizer for the winter since it gets very cold in NYC and I have dry skin. How moisturizing is this product?

Target