Embryolisse Hydra Mask 60ml - Hydra mask

by Embryolisse

Face mask by Embryolisse, Targets dry skin, Aims to hydrate skin, Suitable for all skin types, Cream texture, Hyaluronic Acid, natural Sesame and Almond Oil plump skin, Vitamins A, E and F regenerate the skin's barrier, Use once or twice a week on face and neck, Apply to clean, dry skin for five to 15 minutes, Product measurements: 60ml. ABOUT EMBRYOLISSE Founded by a dermatologist in 1950s Paris, Embryolisse Laboratoires put the care into skincare. Initially turning heads with their famous Lait-Cr me moisturiser, Embryolisse boast an entire range of serums, masks and creams that promise to nourish and protect every skin type.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Embryolisse Hydra Mask 60ml - Hydra mask!
Luz A.
French Camp, CA
Embryolisse Hydra Mask 60ml - Hydra mask uploaded by Luz A.
I’ve been using this mask in the evenings for about 4 months and love how hydrated it leaves my skin! I primarily use it as an overnight mask and on two occasions as a moisturizer. This leaves the skin super juicy!!
Nathalie D.
FREDERICK
I am in my early 50's with very good skin. I have been using the hydra mask by EMBRYOLISSE for many years, it is a great moisturizing mask that does its job (unlike so many other); I use it in the morning, leave it on 15 minutes while making coffee and checking emails; I rinse it off with cold water, spray a mist (typically CQ10 by Indie Lee) and apply my serum and the rest of my morning routine. I never run out of it; it is an essential item in my skincare regimen.
Kamryn C.
Roseville, CA
I love this product!! I have combination skin and this works miracles! My skin is so hydrated and smooth! I have really sensitive skin, but didn’t irritate my skin at all! I LOVE IT and will definitely be purchasing again soon!
Jodie D.
London
I love all of embryolisse‘s products so had to try this out! I found it to be really soothing and was effective on my skin. The packaging is nice a sleek and looks good on my bathroom shelf. Would repurchase!
Laura D.
Troon, Ayrshire
My skin has honestly never felt softer than after using this amazing mask. It is a beautiful product. Would definitely buy it again.
Beatrice L.
milan
It is an amazing product, it soaks into your skin quickly and it moisturises it very well, perfect to put on your face before makeup, it does not irritate and the scent is very subtle and light
Valeriia M.
Istanbul
Obsessed! I use this mask almost every single day. Literally. Can’t imagine my life without it. My skin is more on the dry side, especially during this colder months, so this mask is like a life-saver to me. Again, quite literally. :)
Laura R.
Tours
Really rich, really moisturizing ! Clean composition, great for dry skin or dry patches. It would be too heavy for oily skin though, but it works great as a night in winter for my combination skin.
Alexandra S.
It is perfect for my drumu skin! I love it so much! I’ve never used such a good product!

Looking for your answer?