Embryolisse Concentrated  Lait Cream  75 ml uploaded by anabel c.Embryolisse Concentrated  Lait Cream  75 ml uploaded by Virginia B.

Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream 75 ml

BY EMBRYOLISSE

This 24 Hour Miracle Cream gets its name because of its many uses; it is a moisturising cream, a cleansing cream that gently removes make-up, an after-shave cream and a cleansing lotion for babies and children. It is a cleansing and moisturising cream that combines emulsifying and softening agents with active moisturisers while respecting the skin's natural balance (pH, microorganisms) and encouraging the rebuilding of the hydrolipidic layer (the skin's natural protection). see more...

• Is this creme ideal for extremely dry skin? I'm looking f...2 Answers
Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream 75 ml
Kate S.
Fairport
I can’t say enough positive things about this product. It’s multipurpose and can be used for makeup remover, primer, aftershave, mixed with foundation to give lighter coverage and dewy effect, and gentle enough to be used as a baby cleanser. The price is very reasonable and a little goes a long way!!
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
This creme is the moisturizer for dry, parchment skin. Extra rich emoluments that soak in when applied. Fantastic heavy moisturizer. Ideal for very dry skin. Hypoallergenic.
Britt M.
I bought a small tube of this after seeing celeb makeup artists using it to prep celebs for the red carpet. I’ve seen this mentioned for years now, and I know why! It’s such a nice and creamy moisturizer, not too thick but not super light either. It soaks right into your skin and makes your skin super plump. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue, just a glow.This helps plump up my skin and make my fine lines disappear before I apply base makeup. I put this in before primer and then I’m ready for whatever I’m putting in my face for the day.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This is something everyone should have. It's a moisturizer and primer, and works for all skin types. I have combo skin that leans towards oily at times but I do get dry spots so I need something hydrating that won't cause extra oiliness or breakouts. I don't use this as an every day moisturizer, but I love it for nights. It's an amazing primer as well. My makeup stays all day and doesn't cling to any weird areas.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This is the best moisturizer under makeup that I have ever tried. I see why all the makeup artists use this on their clients. It preps the skin flawlessly. It provides a smooth and hydrated canvas for your makeup to glide over. It's rich but light at the same time and has a nice scent to it. I can't get enough and will always have it on hand! Can't wait to try other products from this brand!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Can you tell how much I love this ?? I am on my i don't know what number tube , I automatically repurchase it, Can't go wrong, a staple in any makeup artist's kit, due to its magic to work on all skin types... works as both a moisturizer and as a primer... The best !
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
With winter's sweet kiss my skin needs this. Creamy light formula that moisturizes without leaving that oily feel. If you have normal to dry skiin this is a great moisturizer.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
This is what I use when my skin is freaking out and when I'm pregnant. It's a great simple soothing moisturizer. Nothing fancy or crazy but just hydrates your skin. Great as a primer before makeup too. The squeeze tube is good because you get all the product out.
Emma S.
Brooklyn
I love this simple moisturizer for everyday use. It is fragranced but I think the scent is really nice and It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. I also use It to mix with my foundation for a dewier finish. I would definitely recommend It!
paulina s.
One of the most hydrating moisturizers out there it can be used for so many thing even as a primer or makeup remover! Is a must have for any makeup artist, once you try this you will love it for ever!
Amanda S.
Is this creme ideal for extremely dry skin? I'm looking for a holy grail facial moisturizer. Any feedback helps. Thanks!