Embroidex 12 Spools BRIGHT Embroidery Machine Thread uploaded by Megan G.

BY EMBROIDEX

• How did this end up in cream cheese?9 Answers
  • Has anybody use the machine embroidery thread by hand ins...1 Answers
Alexis R.
I love how they sell a variety of colors. I recently brought some for a friend as a gift and she loved it. The thread is not to thick or thin it's perfect. The price is inexpensive as well.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this! It taste just as good as regular cream cheese. I think maybe it's just a little less sweet than regular cream cheese, but I actually like that about the product.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Absolutely love the variety of colors, my family likes to do their own custom clothing and the bright colors really look great on the finished look
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love this bright embroidery 12 spool machine thread to make all the fantastic designs and add your own personalized initials this is great
Hazel G.
Geniales para mi maquina de bordar. Colores super lindos. Excelente calidad. Y el precio es super bueno también. Recomendado
Danielle K.
I love the bright colors. Perfect size thread and it does exactly what it needs to.
Lynda L.
Freeport, ME
How did this end up in cream cheese?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anybody use the machine embroidery thread by hand instead of with the machine