BY EMBRAZE

Exciting NEW update!! YES! Flappy is back for a LIMITED TIME ONLY and is better than the original!!! Don't settle for glitchy clones. Multiple difficulty levels keep everyone entertained, from beginners to advanced Flappy Bird addicts. If you're ever stuck trying to beat your friends' scores, you can even 1-Up for an extra life. Are you up for the challenge? Get it before it's gone and tell all your friends. Flappy's Back is not affiliated with Gears Studio or the original Flappy Bird. see more...

EmBraze Impossible Flappy
  • "It is super addicting and really fun to compete with friends to see who can get the highest score." in 1 review
Jenna B.
Okay, this game did not compare to the original Flappy Bird one bit except it was the same bird. I tried it & thought it was okay at first, but the more I played it, the more bored I got. I am so glad I never deleted the original Flappy Bird.
Lisa H.
Bronston, KY
Don't see what all the fuss is about with this game. When it was removed everyone was buying phones off of eBay for thousands of dollars just because it had Flappy Bird on it. Nonsense if you ask me.
Jen H.
I LOVE Flappy Bird so much! It is super addicting and really fun to compete with friends to see who can get the highest score.
aleida m.
I didn't catch on to the hype of this game. I played it for about 5 minutes before I was bored