BY NONE

Strong; heavy; sturdy; and cute The adorable 3D patter embossed on the rim of this stainless steel dog dish will add charm to your pet's diningware Doesn't your dog deserve the best? This is a standard; reflective finish; stainless steel; classic bowl with paw prints and bones embossed around the rim for a more decorative appearance. Size: 2 Qt. see more...

Danielle F.
Knoxville, TN
These are so much easier to clean and doesn't live a filmy residue like the plastic containers. I purchased these for my dog and have found that they are by far the best and know i will never go back to plastic again or use any other type for that matter. I strongly urge all pet owmers to purchase these durable affordable animal dishes.
Joyce S.
When deciding on which dishes to purchase for your pets, be sure to get stainless steel. They're the healthiest for your furry children. Please research health hazards for pets with plastic food and water dishes. Plus, stainless steel is the easiest to clean. It's also not bad on the eyes:) ~Js🌟
Cassandra  R.
Visalia, CA
I use these for my cats they like the sound of the food hitting the bowl for breakfast as dinner haha. it let's them know it's time to eat. I seem to have an easier time cleaning these bowls then the plastic ones. very affordable and can be found at any pet store or Walmart
Angel W.
I bought these after my dog started losing hair around his mouth. He ended up having a plastic allergy and was becoming so sensitive he wouldn't eat or drink. These were a life saver!
Jackie J.
Pet Lover Expert
Stainless steel dishes are my favorite vessels for feeding dogs and cats because they are so easy to clean. this comes with 3 sizes so great if you have multiple pets
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves his stainless steel bowls! They look nice and are easy to clean.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I use the smallest size for my cats food. Perfect size for small animals. Easy to clean. Price was a couple bucks so very worth the price. Very sturdy good quality bowl. Would recommend to dog and cat owners out there.