Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz.

by Ember

Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz.ulliCapacity 14 oz. /liliDimensions 4.5 diameter x 4.6H/liliWeb ID 3479667/li/ul

I’ve heard the Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz. starts to flake on the inside after regular use. Has anyone experienced this?
Is it worth purchasing an Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz. ??
Start your review of Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz.!
Ashley M.
Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz. uploaded by Ashley M.
10 stars!!! My new (and only) cup I use for coffee now! As a busy mom, my mornings are juggling getting the kids off to school and getting myself ready for the work day. This often meant cups of coffee being reheated...not any more! Now I have set my app settings to the perfect temp for me (aka 145 degrees) and the cup stays at that temp until the last sip. Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz.
Lety B.
Escondido, CA
Ember Gen 2 Mug 14 oz. uploaded by Lety B.
I love this mug. Keeps your coffee at your desired temp. Battery last about 1.5 hours but if you leave on coaster it lasts all day. I guess the con would be the price. Since this is the bigger mug it was more expensive then then 10oz.
Jamie J.
Bought this as a gift for my father and he loves it! It took him a few hours to get it used to it, but he likes he can change the color on the indicator light. Ember is definitely not cheap, but if you are known to walk away from your coffee long enough for it to get cold, you may want to look into getting this smart mug.
Mona Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Received this mug as a gift. I am someone who gets up to reheat a single cup of tea or coffee several times in the microwave while I am drinking it. This mug has literally improved the quality of my life haha. The app connects to the mug via bluetooth and allows you to set your desired temperature so it’s exactly how you want it every time. No more gulping down the rest of my beverage before it gets cold. I find I am drinking less tea/coffee because I am able to sip and enjoy it for a longer period of time. Battery lasts about 60-90 minutes off the coaster charger. I tend to place it back down on the charger between sips anyway. Also super easy to clean.
V M.
LOVE. Love. I seriously love this. It is the iPhone of mug warmers. As someone who drinks coffee over a span of several hours, or forgets to drink something hot in time, this is perfect. It connects via Bluetooth on your phone with the ember app. The temperature controls can be completely customized in the app, or you can use the presets (based on coffee, latte, types of tea, etc.). There is also a tea timer. The fact that the mug keeps warming even individually removed from the coaster is awesome. I’ve sent a link of this product to anyone buying future gifts for their SO (how I got mine). Seriously I love it
Lindsay O.
Marion, IL
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this mug!!! My husband got this for me for Mother’s Day and I initially thought this was a luxury item that was too expensive and not needed. How wrong was I? I adore this mug. It keeps my coffee at the perfect temp and I can take my time sipping it. Highly recommend.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
I looked at these mugs for years before biting the bullet and getting one. The price point was scary to me, but I use mine every single day! Being a mom of 3 virtual learning kids, it would be hard to drink my coffee hot, but I have no problems now that I have my Ember mug!
JOYISHA B.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I never fathomed buying a $100 cup but since having it, I use it everyday. I love it. I got my monies worth in just a week. I can walk away from the cup and come back to warmth.
Sophia L.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Target
Gifted this to my dad over the holidays. He drinks coffee several times a day and now he doesn't have to worry about it getting cold! Comes in several colors and I purchased it on a small sale at Target.
Patty O.
Glen Head, NY
I absolutely love this mug! My daughter gave it to me for Christmas and I’ve used it every day since! I tend to let my tea sit and cool down after I make it - but by time it reaches the temperature I like it then gets cold fast. Not anymore! This mug keeps my tea at my preferred temperature until I finish! My only wish is that it was a little bigger! But this makes me happy every day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
il y a 24 jours
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
il y a 24 jours
Lindsay O. il y a 18 jours
I love mine and totally think it’s worth it, but I have a tendency to sit down my coffee when I get distracted and then it gets cold. This prevents that. If you drink all of your cup quickly without it getting cool already it’s probably not worth it. Although it does keep it at the exact set perfect temp for like an hour which makes it taste great throughout.