by Embassy Suites
Ask a Question
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Plymouth, MI

Is there a Happy Hour at all the hotels in the chain? What about the omlette station at breakfast... is that everywhere too?
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Nov. 10, 2015, 6:01 a.m.
Every one I have stayed at has had a full breakfast for free and happy hour !
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Sept. 30, 2015, 10:50 p.m.
Yes, embassy is known for their managers reception, and cooked to order breakfast. It is a chain wide thing :)
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
June 17, 2015, 1:08 a.m.
Yes there is! And at most locations they do have the omelette station
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Nov. 25, 2014, 11:45 p.m.
At The Las Vegas Location, they Had Both Happy Hour + Free Breakfast Every Morning.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Oct. 27, 2014, 9:13 p.m.
I've been to two locations (Washington, D.C. and Honolulu, HI) and both had the omelette stations @ breakfast. Yummy!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Sept. 22, 2014, 7:16 p.m.
Every one I've gone to has both!
allison k.
allison k.
Sept. 20, 2014, 4:34 a.m.
Every embassy ive been too has had both
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sept. 9, 2014, 11:32 a.m.
Every Embassy I have stayed at has had Happy hour and an omlette station for breakfast.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Aug. 30, 2014, 2:42 a.m.
I think so!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
July 31, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
Yes there is the one in Downey has it
Angela F.
Angela F.
July 30, 2014, 12:12 a.m.
Yes it is at all of them
Megan T.
Megan T.
July 25, 2014, 10:19 a.m.
Hey ladies! I write for a local area blog with tons of giveaways, www.AkronOhioMoms.com. I'm new to the area, so I'm happy to see there are other moms from hubbard on influenster!
amy c.
amy c.
June 30, 2014, 9:58 p.m.
I'm not sure if its everywhere, but my hotel had a cocktail hour every day and I think yeah free drinks.. Well..... it turned out to be the most massive fruit selection I had ever seen and everything was so good and fresh. I have stayed in 2 or 3 Embassy's and they have all had the omelet stations.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
June 10, 2014, 8:43 p.m.
I've seen the Omelette Man and HH at every Embassy Suites hotel.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
May 17, 2014, 7:53 p.m.
Yes! I have been across the country to 8 so far and they all offertory he same amenities!
Jahmelia E.
Jahmelia E.
April 6, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
Yes, and Yes every hotel has an omelette station.
Esther K.
Esther K.
April 1, 2014, 10:09 p.m.
Yes, they seem to all have a happy hour at night with free drinks of some kind. The breakfast has omelets made to order, hot pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and potatoes, as well as cereal, breakfast pastries, fruit, and yogurt.
Roman J.
Roman J.
March 23, 2014, 9:25 p.m.
Yep! The foods are typically the same (eggs, sausages, bacons, potatoes of some sort, and fruits and things of the like. I wouldn't expect to have breakfast after about 10:30AM at most. Hope this helps!
Dow L.
Dow L.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:54 p.m.
5:00 PM - 7:30 PM in the lobby of most hotels or in the breakfast lounge.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oct. 18, 2013, 3:58 a.m.
Yew.. I saw the omelet station as well for the Happy Hour.
Saka J.
Saka J.
June 26, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
Yes they have happy hour at every hotel and all the embassy have cooked to order breakfast so there is always a chef that makes your omelets the way you like or u can choose to have him just make you eggs. It doesn't have to be omelets.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
June 24, 2013, 8:32 p.m.
Yes to happy to happy hour
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
May 12, 2013, 6:11 p.m.
Yes, there are happy hours. However the breakfast varies from location from location. I think I've always seen an omelette station, but other items can vary.

Join Now