Embassy Suites by Hilton
#9 in Hotels
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2

Reviews on this hotel? Better than the Sheraton?

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Yes better
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I have to say I like this place more. It's more comforting and really made me feel like a special guest
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
1 year, 4 months ago
Just referencing the Atlanta locations, I would say Embassy is by far better.
Forum S.
Forum S.
New York , NY
1 year, 4 months ago
I would say it's better than the Sheraton because the hotel itself and its staff are a little less pretentious.
Elenoiris V.
It's good
S P.
S P.
1 year, 5 months ago
I think they're on par with Sheraton.
brandy g.