BY HILTON HOTELS #10 in Hotels

Embassy Suites leads the category in the all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel experience. All of our guests are welcomed with a two-room suite, open-air atriums, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks* and snacks for two hours every night. We're delighted to welcome you in over 220 unique locations, so stay with us and come experience all Embassy Suites by Hilton has to offer. Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, come experience the consistently awarded, best-in-class customer service provided at Embassy Suites Hotels.

• Does this restaurant provide breakfast complimentary?72 Answers
  • Who stayed at this hotel? Did you all have a good experie...15 Answers
  • Is it a all inclusive hotel? 16 Answers
Embassy Suites by Hilton
  • "Not only do you always get a suite with enough room for you and the kids, but the breakfast and Happy Hour are awesome too." in 78 reviews
  • "Their free breakfast includes a cook to order omelette station and the happy hour they hold for the guest is an awesome way for Embassy suites to stand out in front of all other competitors." in 42 reviews
  • "Embassy Suites rooms in my experience have always been very clean and the staff has always been very nice and accomadating. " in 25 reviews
  • " Also, they have a happy hour where they have free drinks and snacks every day which was a nice touch to the atmosphere. " in 15 reviews
  • "The service & staff are wonderful, the beds are comfier than home, the breakfast buffet (with fresh omelet station) is delicious!" in 14 reviews
Misa K.
SEATTLE, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Embassy Suites are always so nice and they have the best breakfast buffet. I love the made to order omelette. Customer service is always great here and the rooms are huge and feel very modern. I love staying at Embassy Suites when it works out in terms of price and location.
jennifer F.
The decor is kind of wild in some embassy suites however it’s always nice to be stay! Especially staying for breakfast! Costumer derive is normal and there are no cons of this hotel branch whatsoever. Definitely going to be recommending this hotel to others!
Jasmyne G.
I stayed in Embassy suites on a trip to NOLA. I had the most amazing experience at this hotel. They have Happy hour every night with free drinks from 5-7pm for hotel guests. There breakfast options are insane! Have never seen a better breakfast buffet for hotel guests. They had bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, eggs, build your own omelet, fruit, cereal, and more. Walking into my room there was first a living room area, and hallway to the bedroom. This was definitely the cleanest, and probably most beautiful hotel I've stayed in. I had zero problems, and the concierge was more than willing to help me book tours for my stay!
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
Seriously love this hotel. Their breakfast is amazing and all of their hotels always impress me with the customer service and amazing interior designs. So beautiful and clean everytime I visit one! Always recommend
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently stayed at an Embassy Suites when passing through on my way down south and I was extremely impressed by the quality of my stay. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was hands down the BEST hotel breakfast I've ever had in my life. My family and I were raving about it the whole day- They had made to order omelettes, french toast, delicious hash browns and pretty much everything you can want in a breakfast.
In addition, they had a spa, a starbucks and a restaurant inside the hotel as well. Very impressed and will stay there in the future
Cryssy C.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The cons: The staff is dishonest, the parking was $23 dollars a day and the room wasn’t cleaned when we checked in. Dining area was always over crowded and the elevators take anywhere from 5-15 mins to get to you.
The pros: free breakfast with many options and complimentary bar for 2 hours each night. Great city views
Melanie J.
Indian Trail
I have had so many amazing experiences when staying in an Embassy Suites! On the way to Key West, we needed a place to crash along the way and called that night and the associates were so sweet and helped us to our room and made sure we were all taken care of! The breakfast in the morning is great too, perfect for a grab and go morning or a stay and relax morning! I have never had a bad experience when staying in an Embassy Suites, highly recommend if you are looking to plan your next trips night stay!
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
Very nice hotel at first, but we noticed on our door there were marks on the frame as if the room had been broken into which we didn’t know if it was because of the police or a patron
Victoria A.
Pasadena, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had a horrible experience at their Baltimore location. Didn’t get my room until an hour and a half after a wedding I was attending next door. Then they tried to give me the wrong room I booked
madison t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
First off, I have never had a bad experience at an Embassy Suites or even a moment of frustration. That alone seems to be quite the accomplishment!
I always know what to expect at these hotels, and I always know the accommodations will be great and the breakfast available will be one that is actually filling and of a good quality!
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
Does this restaurant provide breakfast complimentary?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What was the best thing about your stay?
azra l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this place expensive?
Tina K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have yet to stay here ! Is it enjoyable? How was the service?