BY HILTON HOTELS #9 in Hotels

Embassy Suites leads the category in the all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel experience. All of our guests are welcomed with a two-room suite, open-air atriums, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks* and snacks for two hours every night. We're delighted to welcome you in over 220 unique locations, so stay with us and come experience all Embassy Suites by Hilton has to offer. Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, come experience the consistently awarded, best-in-class customer service provided at Embassy Suites Hotels.

• Does this restaurant provide breakfast complimentary?72 Answers
  • Who stayed at this hotel? Did you all have a good experie...15 Answers
  • Is it a all inclusive hotel? 16 Answers
Embassy Suites by Hilton
  • "Not only do you always get a suite with enough room for you and the kids, but the breakfast and Happy Hour are awesome too." in 78 reviews
  • "Their free breakfast includes a cook to order omelette station and the happy hour they hold for the guest is an awesome way for Embassy suites to stand out in front of all other competitors." in 42 reviews
  • "Embassy Suites rooms in my experience have always been very clean and the staff has always been very nice and accomadating. " in 25 reviews
  • " Also, they have a happy hour where they have free drinks and snacks every day which was a nice touch to the atmosphere. " in 15 reviews
  • "The service & staff are wonderful, the beds are comfier than home, the breakfast buffet (with fresh omelet station) is delicious!" in 14 reviews
ALIAY (.
Queens
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY !!!!! When my family and I first arrived we really couldn’t believe our eyes. The outside looks so fancy but the inside? Looks even better! I think my favorite part was the fact that it was a bunch of African Americans working there. It was good to deal with people with a family skin tone and they truly made our four days at the hotel feel lovely. There was a really nice pool and gym. The eating area and the food period was amazing! Healthy and Unhealthy food lol! The outside of the rooms look so luxury and so does inside. It felt as if I were a celebrity, in my own home! Plus there were snacks, once again healthy and unhealthy. Whenever we would leave and come back, they supply us with more and a good amount at that too! As if we never even ate the first batch. The people there were extremely respectful too. I would recommend this place to any and everyone! I was completely satisfied and in fact I plan to go back one day.
Eneida G.
San Antonio , TX
ALWAYS an amazing time when we spend it at Embassy Suites by Hilton at Corpus Christi. The staff is always very friendly. The free breakfast buffet is beyond amazing, they offer eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, cereal, muffins, and the chefs cook your omelettes exactly how you’d like them. ALL FOR FREE during your stay. They also offer FREE wine, mixed drinks, and draft beer during their 2hrs of HAPPY HOUR. The rooms are great and always kept clean. The indoor pool is a decent size and they also offer adult time where no child is allowed to swim after 10pm so that the adults can also enjoy the pool. I definitely highly recommend Embassy Suites by Hilton at Corpus Christi.
Jasmyne G.
I stayed in Embassy suites on a trip to NOLA. I had the most amazing experience at this hotel. They have Happy hour every night with free drinks from 5-7pm for hotel guests. There breakfast options are insane! Have never seen a better breakfast buffet for hotel guests. They had bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, eggs, build your own omelet, fruit, cereal, and more. Walking into my room there was first a living room area, and hallway to the bedroom. This was definitely the cleanest, and probably most beautiful hotel I've stayed in. I had zero problems, and the concierge was more than willing to help me book tours for my stay!
SAMANTHA T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I have stayed at many Embassy Suites around the US for years. In the past two years I’ve noticed a trend where they have redesigned their main floor (entryway area) but rooms, pools/hot tubs, and breakfast kitchen (where they’re staff cooks made-to-order omelets) has lacked tremendously. This past spring we decided to try a different hotel chain that had an up-to-date room, clean pool/hot tub (no made-to order breakfast...but we didn’t care). Hilton, please fix this with your properties. Don’t just fix the first thing guest see and leave the rest of your properties to go undone.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Embassy Suites is always my family’s go to hotel whenever we travel! It’s so nice to have the extra space of the living room, especially when there is a lot of us. We also love that there’s a wonderful breakfast every morning, so we don’t have to worry about going out and spending money on breakfast. Every time we’ve stayed here, no matter where we were, we’ve had a great experience. Rooms are always very clean, and they’re happy to get you anything you need. Love these hotels!!
Annabelle H.
Rowlett
Last April My Husband and I go to Houston and we stay in Embassy Hotel,the Hotel is close to city so easy if you want to go around the Houston,and also close you Toyota stadium if you want to watch NBA games,the breakfast is so great and thr staff is friendly. They say pool you can swim. The best so great.
madison t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
First off, I have never had a bad experience at an Embassy Suites or even a moment of frustration. That alone seems to be quite the accomplishment!
I always know what to expect at these hotels, and I always know the accommodations will be great and the breakfast available will be one that is actually filling and of a good quality!
Becky B.
Washington, D.C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always had a fantastic time at an embassy suites. The breakfast is always amazing with omelettes made to order, and the happy hour in the evening makes this an ideal location to unwind during a hectic business trip when you barely have the energy to get back to your room. The rooms are spacious, and the beds are soft. The suite setup ensures there’s enough space from the door to you bed plus a door that noise will not be an issue.
G C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Growing up, I LOVES staying at embassy hotels. Though the rooms itself are average at best, the feeling of walking into a jungle and having all the rooms being open and seen from the outside make this a very unique hotel. I feel connected with everyone inside and it felt like an adventure walking down stairs to the garden. I really do still love this hotel because of its atmosphere. And it’s the same at any location
Jenn C.
Panton
Went to Boston for my bachelorette party and this was the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in. Restaurant/bar, pool, hot tub. We were in the specialty suite so it was definitely above and beyond our expectations. We had a king bed in a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchenette, a pullout couch. It was the best weekend ever!!!
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
Does this restaurant provide breakfast complimentary?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What was the best thing about your stay?
azra l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this place expensive?
Tina K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have yet to stay here ! Is it enjoyable? How was the service?