GroceryFrozen FoodsEmbasa
Embasa Whole Jalapenos in Escabeche

Embasa® Whole Jalapenos in Escabeche

by Embasa

Embasa products have been helping create the delicious flavors of Mexico in the homes of America since 1963. Whether you want to add a smoky Chipotle pepper flavor to your recipes or dips or need any one of a variety of other Mexican peppers to spice up your plate Embasa products have just the right choice for you. Embasa salsas deliver the true textures and flavors of this spicy addition to your meals and snacks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Embasa® Whole Jalapenos in Escabeche!
Maribel  D.
Schaumburg, IL
I love jalapenos they are always available at my home. I add them to soups, beans, meats, etc. I think this brand is OK I prefer San Marcos brand, they are more spicy and juicy. You can find them anywhere including jewel.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
There is always a big can of jalapeños at the house,I can't eat any food with out having something spicy
Krystal E.
Oak harbor, WA
I usually work with fresh jalapeños for the crispness and to cook for salsas. When I am making a dip or something that I'm backing I have a few cans of this in the cupboard to use.
chris M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a big fan on this brand I think they to soft for me I love the crunch
I'm not a big fan on this brand I think they to soft for me I love the crunch
Maggie B.
Stockton, CA
I love this... u can always find jalapenos in my home..recommend if u like spicyness..
Daisy C.
Sumner, WA
I like adding them to different food. I usually cut it up and add them to some pasta salad. I also like eating them with carnitas. They are not to spicy so they go well with a lot of food.

Looking for your answer?