BY EMBASA

1 Jar = 12 oz; Guerito Peppers. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7538605643?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Angela C.
My dad eats these with everything. If I get a different brand he'll still eat them, but these are his favorite.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Very good with Mexican dishes or I put them in my salad I find them so yummy they aren't spicey to me at all.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I love eating a few of these on the side of Tortas, burgers, hot dogs, subs, and bratwurst delish!
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
we really like this peppers in my house , they taste like some chiles they make in my hometown back in mexico wich is nice
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
These are really good and can be ate with pretty much anything. it does have a Lil spice to it but nothing to hot.