BY EMBARK

Find travel accessories at Target.com! Embark cable combo lock green see more...

Embark Cable Combo Lock Green
  • "I really like this product and the material is really good that it would be impossible for someone to steal!" in 1 review
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I have so many different bikes, and toys that I have to use locks all the time on them. These locks in particular work extremely well, and therefore I bought 15 more of them for my stuff and my family stuff.
Jocelyn A.
Roma, TX
I ride my bike to school so I needed a lock for my chain and found this one at target and made the purchase. I really like this product and the material is really good that it would be impossible for someone to steal! I recommend it 100%.
christie l.
FALLBROOK, CA
I have this lock in black, its really easy to use and feels secure! i like that you can change the combo too. when not in use, ikeep it on my keychain. not too heavy but definitely quality made
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
This lock is not that good, extremely easy for someone just to go and cut it off.