BY EMBARK

Find air pumps at Target.com! Make your camping trip or sleepover a breeze with this electric air pump. It quickly inflates and deflates air mattresses, beach toys, boats and more it has three valve adaptors to fit your needs and is easy to store. Uses household 120v ac power.aOpen airbeds cannot be returned, but may be exchanged for a similar item.aa see more...

• I'm tired of using the old pump in the air system.! How l...4 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
A true lifesaver for me when you have all those inflatable toys to blow up at the lake or at the pool.  With three kids and each wanting a raft, a ball and other toys I would literally be dead if I had to blow them up with my mouth.  I also use this to blow up balloons for birthday parties and it works great.  I purchased mine at a local boat sales store.
Lilah W.
This pump fills up air mattresses quickly and lasts a long time. It is very inexpensive too. I have had this pump for years and it still works. It has outlasted 3 air mattresses so far.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Such a great timesaver! It can take forever to try to blow one of these things up. This pump is super fast. but not quiet, which doesn't matter unless you're trying to inflate the mattress late at night.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I loved this easy to carry and store pump. The only thing is the keep replacement of the batteries, and the attachment spouts come loose.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This pump has lasted us forever the only thins is that it does go threw batteries like crazy but it has survived so many camping trips
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a great little airbed pump. Convenient, portable and lightweight. Perfect to take camping if you are need of an air mattress.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Great time saver. Awesome price. Works well for kiddy pools, air mattress, just about anything. Even a blow dryer lol I recommend
Helen M.
dallas, OR
This is great.it blows up a air bed. but its there for the pool toys too. this is a must for camping. and around the pool.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great air pump. We love this air pump and take it camping with us to fill up air mattress. Works quickly!
Courtney D.
Washington, PA
Works great but you have to make sure you have electric where you decided to go. It blows up in minutes.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
I'm tired of using the old pump in the air system.! How long does it take to inflate an air bed.?