MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesEmaxDesign

by EmaxDesign

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EmaxDesign Makeup Brush Set 11 Pieces Professional Bamboo Handle, Premium Synthetic Kabuki, Foundation Blending Blush Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Brushes Kit Tool with Bag!
Desiree S.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love and am obsessed with these brushes. They have never let me down and I have had them for about 4 years now. They blend well and put products on the way they are supposed to. I have never had fallout on the brushes and they come with a cute pouch to put the brushes in. They are easy to clean and are soft on the face when applying.
Reggie❤️💕
These brushes are amazing for the cheap price. I would definitely buy again. I bought them off amazon and received the next day using amazon prime. I use them when applying my make up
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I got this set of brushes off of Amazon.com on a lightening deal. The price was too good to pass up. I am highly satisfied with my purchase! The bristles hold up very well, no shedding. They transfer the makeup well, with little waste. The handles are sturdy and big enough to really hold. I definitely recommend them.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This was my first brush set and I really love it! It has everything you need to start out and the only thing I'd like more of are eyeshadow brushes! I would buy their products again
Rose M.
EmaxDesign Makeup Brush Set 11 Pieces Professional Bamboo Handle, Premium Synthetic Kabuki, Foundation Blending Blush Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Brushes Kit Tool with Bag uploaded by Rose M.
I have the set of brushes and they work wonderfully. I have delicate skin so finding soft brushes is very hard. And atleast for me it works and i live them all. They are not pricey and they have good value. I would recomend this set of brushes.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
EmaxDesign Makeup Brush Set 11 Pieces Professional Bamboo Handle, Premium Synthetic Kabuki, Foundation Blending Blush Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Brushes Kit Tool with Bag uploaded by Rachel Y.
I got this set on amazon, these are really great brushes for a cheap price! They are fluffy and have a great variety of face brushes if you are new to makeup or just in need of some new brushes! It has a few eye brushes, but I prefer to use them as face brushes for concealer or highlight!
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
EmaxDesign Makeup Brush Set 11 Pieces Professional Bamboo Handle, Premium Synthetic Kabuki, Foundation Blending Blush Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Brushes Kit Tool with Bag uploaded by Destiny R.
What a bang for your buck! At $11 for 11 piece brush set, you really can't go wrong. These trump a lot of my higher end brushes and have made it to everyday use status. At $1 a pop, I would recommend that everyone try them. They're soft, don't shed... im blown away by the quality!
Danielle A.
West Chester, OH
Love these brushes! Relatively inexpensive, durable, easy to clean, and soft. There are a lot of brushes in the set
Kiarra L.
Lavaca, AR
I just got this sad and I absolutely love the brushes it has everything you would need they are amazing quality brushes for a amazing price I highly recommend them to anybody that doesn't have a lot of brushes but once something that affordable that is amazing quality
Susan M.
Dudley , MA
Emacs design make up brush set with bag is my personal favorite. They apply make up easily and blend very well.

Looking for your answer?