Add a Photo

By EMANI VEGAN COSMETICS
#894 in Blush
Emani Perfect 10 Primer Serum - 1.35 oz. 40 ml Emani Perfect 10 Primer Serum is super charged with 10 different organic extracts that work synergistically to prepare your skin for applying foundation and makeup. Emani Primer Serum thoroughly and effectively absorbs excess oils from the skin remo
Photo (1)
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

havent used this long enough to really see much only about a week, but I will say I have noticed it keeps my skin very hydrated while also having my foundation stick to it making it last all day without being greasy or too heavy, I would totally recommand this to anyone with dry skin. I would have given this 5 stars if only it had an SPF cause I feel like this would look so pretty alone
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, Fl

This primer is so good! If you have oily skin you will not like this at all but those of you with dry skin you will love it. It's a very sticky primer and not that moisturizer but I love that because foundations usually stick to those
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Sunnyvale, CA

This baby right here is a life changing primer for me! I could never find a primer that worked well for me and this has changed the game for me. It has a thick consistency and that blends out so easily, leaves my skin radiant and poreless. My canvas is so smooth and ready for make up application after!
Shavonne B.
Shavonne B.
Surrey

In my photo below, I've used this product underneath my usual foundation.

This primer makes a noticeable difference in how natural and smooth my foundation looks on my skin. I have lots of acne and dry skin, and it totally smooths it out and doesn't worsen my dry skin. It also helps keep the foundation in its place while applying concealer, helping me get some serious coverage.

I love how the ingredient list is so natural. It's mainly plant extracts, nothing more. It'd be cool if someone could break down what each extract is doing for the skin.

I don't like how the primer smells though. Almost reminds me of faded perfume. It's vaguely noticeable throughout the day, and especially noticeable while applying. I also dislike the stickiness of the primer, you almost have to drag it over your face. I also suspect that it was contributing to my acne since my face improves when I discontinue using it. It's too bad, because I enjoyed how it made my foundation look.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL

Is this a good primer? Is it sticky or fairly smooth?
Eleni C.
Eleni C.

Really want to try this primer , I have dry flaky skin, do anyone that has the same problem seen any difference?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wayne, MI

Where can I find this? I've heard good things and I'd like to try it out. I have combo skin, I'm usually oily but sometimes I have dry patches. Would this be good for me? Again, I'm not sure where to find it.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

Has anyone tried this? My skin is sensitive and dry (oily nose tho)
Paola R.
Paola R.
San Antonio, TX

Is this a good primer for oily skin?

Join Now