Add a Photo

By EMANI VEGAN COSMETICS
#912 in Blush
Emani Perfect 10 Primer Serum - 1.35 oz. 40 ml Emani Perfect 10 Primer Serum is super charged with 10 different organic extracts that work synergistically to prepare your skin for applying foundation and makeup. Emani Primer Serum thoroughly and effectively absorbs excess oils from the skin remo
Photo (1)
Shavonne B.
Shavonne B.
Surrey, BC

In my photo below, I've used this product underneath my usual foundation.

This primer makes a noticeable difference in how natural and smooth my foundation looks on my skin. I have lots of acne and dry skin, and it totally smooths it out and doesn't worsen my dry skin. It also helps keep the foundation in its place while applying concealer, helping me get some serious coverage.

I love how the ingredient list is so natural. It's mainly plant extracts, nothing more. It'd be cool if someone could break down what each extract is doing for the skin.

I don't like how the primer smells though. Almost reminds me of faded perfume. It's vaguely noticeable throughout the day, and especially noticeable while applying. I also dislike the stickiness of the primer, you almost have to drag it over your face. I also suspect that it was contributing to my acne since my face improves when I discontinue using it. It's too bad, because I enjoyed how it made my foundation look.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

havent used this long enough to really see much only about a week, but I will say I have noticed it keeps my skin very hydrated while also having my foundation stick to it making it last all day without being greasy or too heavy, I would totally recommand this to anyone with dry skin. I would have given this 5 stars if only it had an SPF cause I feel like this would look so pretty alone
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL

Is this a good primer? Is it sticky or fairly smooth?
Paola R.
Paola R.
San Antonio, TX

Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

Has anyone tried this? My skin is sensitive and dry (oily nose tho)

Join Now