BY EMANI VEGAN COSMETICS

Emani HD Bamboo Setting Powder - 0.42 oz. 12 g Emani HD Bamboo Setting Powder seamlessly sets your makeup and optimizes light-reflection on the skin. Fine lines wrinkles and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. The pros use it on the red-carpet behind the scene? you can use it anyw see more...

Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my ride or die setting powder. I am actually halfway through it and need to get another one. I like to have a matte finish to my look and this helps me achieve that. Plus it is great for touch ups. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I took out my face brush, and swatted away at the Emani powder until it was lightly dusted. Then started dusting my face. At first swat, I was not impressed and all I could see was powder - the reason I got away from powdered foundation.

Then I continued blending it into my skin. And could no longer see the powder. Or my nose pores. Or the redness of my cheeks, OR THE POWDER.

This stuff is pretty amazing, and I see it lasting quite awhile - Sold!