BY EMA JANE #51 in Hair Ties & Clips

• Ive seen Those around the dólar stores. But is 'Ema Jane' soposed...4 Answers
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these headbands! Ordered these from amazon when my daughter was a baby. I love how it comes in different variety of colors and they aren't tight which Is a plus. They are easy to put on and take off. I recommend these to any mothers with daughters.
Flor L.
Love this little clips to put on my little girls hair. They really enjoy wearing also. Very easy to put on and makes them look super cute. Very affordable also really would recommend this product to people who have little girls
Giulliana P.
These are the cutest head clips for little girls. I love the fact that I got so many different colors so I had a lot of variety to use with different colors of clothing.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
These I know them as diademas and I do not have girls but I have given them to the daughters of my friends and they look so beautiful the girls look so feminine that always I love them
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Even though my daughter won't keep them on anymore loved these while it lasted!
Jordan B.
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it icomperts her hair buy this
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use the clips but i do use the headbands for my neice and i love them on her not to tight either just a perfect size for her
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA
Headbands are great quality very stretchy so my 1 year old can wear them for a couple of years
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this headbands so cute on little ones. . I have a little one and she always leaves them on really nice to match with outfit ...
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used these when I was little! Super cute and affordable. Would use these if I ever have a little girl. Great for clipping back bangs or a pony in the middle. Comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
Ive seen Those around the dólar stores. But is 'Ema Jane' soposed to be high end brand