BY EMA JANE

• Ive seen Those around the dólar stores. But is 'Ema Jane'...4 Answers
Flor L.
Love this little clips to put on my little girls hair. They really enjoy wearing also. Very easy to put on and makes them look super cute. Very affordable also really would recommend this product to people who have little girls
Giulliana P.
These are the cutest head clips for little girls. I love the fact that I got so many different colors so I had a lot of variety to use with different colors of clothing.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
These I know them as diademas and I do not have girls but I have given them to the daughters of my friends and they look so beautiful the girls look so feminine that always I love them
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Used these when I was little! Super cute and affordable. Would use these if I ever have a little girl. Great for clipping back bangs or a pony in the middle. Comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
Sydney M.
I used these a lot as a kid. I work with kids now and they are very popular. I don't currently use them but I used to love them. I was very satisfied. I think they could work on having them hold together better.
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Love these headbands! Ordered these from amazon when my daughter was a baby. I love how it comes in different variety of colors and they aren't tight which Is a plus. They are easy to put on and take off. I recommend these to any mothers with daughters.
Kayla O.
Temple Terr, FL
I used these on my daughter when she was a new born. I live it because there are so many colors and i always had one on her to get with every outfit. So girly, I love it!!!!!
Candelaria C.
Wasco , CA
These bows look so cute my sister is actually pregnant and is having a girl I know I'm going to be spoiling her with lots of stuff and this will be good for her
jessica k.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love these head bands. In fact I'm addicted to them. I have a newborn girl and just love dressing her up in these head bands just so adorable.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this headbands so cute on little ones. . I have a little one and she always leaves them on really nice to match with outfit ...
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
Ive seen Those around the dólar stores. But is 'Ema Jane' soposed to be high end brand