5 colors available

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the need to have easy to wear colors for everyday life. This soft, subtle color palette allows you to create a variety of naturally beautiful looks. Neutral shades of earth tones for eyes, soft pinks and roses for cheeks, and pretty mauves and pinks for lips will always start the day off right. see more...

• How the pigment? I have the small one and it seem...Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of this brand..but the colors look amazing. How do...4 Answers
  • I was tempted to buy this with an Ipsy offer but I've never heard o...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I bought this life palette from a special with ipsy. I'm glad I bought it through them at the discount. The makeup itself is great, lasted a long time (eyeshadows and blush). I like how it's replaceable little circles. But it doesn't come with more than an eye shadow brush, that brush doesn't stay where it should, and there's no lip brush. If your palette has lip color in it, you should include a lipbrush. I would've liked a little drawer or so with more brushes tucked in. Yes, I have eyeshadow brushes and a blush brush and a lip brush, but with all that is offered here, I would like it to be included, too. Packaging is sturdy hard plastic. Seeing retail price, I definitely would not have paid that. But I got it at a wonderful discount and it was worth that price!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
I really wanted to love this palette. I've been using it for a few weeks after I purchased it in one of the Ipsy offers. (Super affordable that way). But the shadows, aside from the dark ones, don't really have very good pigmentation. Mind you, I even put a shadow base on first, they don't blend very well either. Some of the shadows are really good & some just dont blend well & are a little powdery. I love that there are so many options & that I can switch them out, but I don't think I will be purchasing any more. The lip colors are nice, but the shadow comes off into them a little bit, messing up the colors.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
Oh my God I am loving this new pallet that I just got for EM Michelle Phan The pigmentation in this pallet the color pay off the creaminess of these the fact that I have a little to none no fall out at all for the eyeshadows are absolutely amazing it has eight lip colors in here there are regular lipsticks and a glossy lip am very great color pigmentation for the lipsticks and then the link losses are to die for if you haven't picked this up already go and pick it up it is a amazing
Juana G.
Juana G.
Mundelein , IL
Have Fallen in love with the colors of this palette.
the only bad thing about these shadows is tht if u don't add a primer u wont get full color coolness of them.and ur going to need to add a lot of layers.Blends awesome.love everydhade.works for every occasion.its about $100 dollars .
#great bagain.
won't be needing to buy eyeshadows or blushes for a lil while
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is the most convenient makeup item to take on a trip. Multiple looks in one convenient package. The eyeshadows went on effortlessly and stayed on all day. The blushes have a nice finish and stayed on most of the day. The lip glosses were not my favorite as they didn't have the color payoff i expected and i found them to be sticky once applied.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Absolutely love this pallet! The choices are endless. The colors worked extremely well with my skin tone. I received several comments about my makeup the first night I wore it out. I love that you can easily changeout any piece you want. I plan on ordering a bunch more for xmas gifts.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
I love this palette. The eyeshadows are pigmented and the color payoff is decent. The eyeshadows are buttery and very pretty. The lips are not my favorite but that is only because they do not really range very well based on skin tone. Other then that the eyeshadows are decent.
Johana L.
Johana L.
I received this in exchange for points that I had with a make-up subscription. I have the beach life. I loveeeeeee it. Great pigmentation, great colors. If you like the shimmer shades this is for you, if not then there's other options for the life palette.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
I have other products of hers that I really like but this pallets really disappointed me. The biggest thing that bugged me was the lack of pigment in this pallet. I would recommend buying the shadows individually.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
I was really disappointed with this palette. I got the career life version and the pigmentation in the eyeshadows is not good at all. Also the lipstick always gets all nasty with pieces of eyeshadow all the time.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I've never heard of this brand..but the colors look amazing. How do they stay on? Flaky?
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
I was tempted to buy this with an Ipsy offer but I've never heard of the brand before. On the websites pictures it looked cheap and it had mixed reviews. How good are these? Good pigmentation? Long lasting?
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
How the pigment? I have the small one and it seems very low.