BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the need to have easy to wear colors for everyday life. This soft, subtle color palette allows you to create a variety of naturally beautiful looks. Neutral shades of earth tones for eyes, soft pinks and roses for cheeks, and pretty mauves and pinks for lips will always start the day off right. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Review for: em michelle phan The Life Palette [] more...
I love this Pallete!! The colors are vibrant and last all day long, they don't easily fade away. I love the natural colors and how it comes with a cheat sheet that shows you which colors to use! I would highly recommend it!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Review for: em michelle phan The Life Palette [] more...
I really like this palette. I certainly have a lot of pigments to choose
From. The shadows are great, the blushes are very pretty. The lip
Glosses are just ok I could take them or leave them. I got this for such a great price through an ipsy offer I am very pleased with my purchase.
Elizabeth B.
I have the day life palette and it has absolutely no color payoff. Anything from the drug store is better. There are multiple colors where I see nothing. Those that do show up disappear within minutes and I do not have oily skin. Primers and setting sprays don't affect it. The lip shades are like barely tinted petroleum jelly. I may give this to my 5 year old niece
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
The shades that come prefilled for you to use together are so pigmented and easily blended. I was surprised because I purchased off of Ipsy for near nothing. I am a new fan and will be purchasing more!
Isabel S.
I was really disappointed with this palette. I got the career life version and the pigmentation in the eyeshadows is not good at all. Also the lipstick always gets all nasty with pieces of eyeshadow all the time.
Leah P.
The eyeshadows and blushes are great, but the lipstick should be separated from the powders on the pallet. They get discoloration and full of the other makeup. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase because of the value of the eyeshadows and blushes.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I bought this life palette from a special with ipsy. I'm glad I bought it through them at the discount. The makeup itself is great, lasted a long time (eyeshadows and blush). I like how it's replaceable little circles. But it doesn't come with more than an eye shadow brush, that brush doesn't stay where it should, and there's no lip brush. If your palette has lip color in it, you should include a lipbrush. I would've liked a little drawer or so with more brushes tucked in. Yes, I have eyeshadow brushes and a blush brush and a lip brush, but with all that is offered here, I would like it to be included, too. Packaging is sturdy hard plastic. Seeing retail price, I definitely would not have paid that. But I got it at a wonderful discount and it was worth that price!
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
Oh my God I am loving this new pallet that I just got for EM Michelle Phan The pigmentation in this pallet the color pay off the creaminess of these the fact that I have a little to none no fall out at all for the eyeshadows are absolutely amazing it has eight lip colors in here there are regular lipsticks and a glossy lip am very great color pigmentation for the lipsticks and then the link losses are to die for if you haven't picked this up already go and pick it up it is a amazing
Chelsie L.
I really wanted to love this palette. I've been using it for a few weeks after I purchased it in one of the Ipsy offers. (Super affordable that way). But the shadows, aside from the dark ones, don't really have very good pigmentation. Mind you, I even put a shadow base on first, they don't blend very well either. Some of the shadows are really good & some just dont blend well & are a little powdery. I love that there are so many options & that I can switch them out, but I don't think I will be purchasing any more. The lip colors are nice, but the shadow comes off into them a little bit, messing up the colors.
Wayna V.
Awesome makeup pallete. The awesome features with pre combined looks and the portable makeup so you can easily retouch. It has revolutionized makeup. Awesome modern brand look. Awesome products and precombined looks with online tutorials available. I just looooove this palette so practical. Refillable and you can take the colors with you so you can retouch. It comes with tutorials on the palettes but also with videos to know how to apply each one so you don't have to decide on your own its been decided for you.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I've never heard of this brand..but the colors look amazing. How do they stay on? Flaky?
Kenia C.
New york, NY
I was tempted to buy this with an Ipsy offer but I've never heard of the brand before. On the websites pictures it looked cheap and it had mixed reviews. How good are these? Good pigmentation? Long lasting?
Aprilrose M.
How the pigment? I have the small one and it seems very low.