BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the need to have easy to wear colors for everyday life. This soft, subtle color palette allows you to create a variety of naturally beautiful looks. Neutral shades of earth tones for eyes, soft pinks and roses for cheeks, and pretty mauves and pinks for lips will always start the day off right. see more...

• How the pigment? I have the small one and it seem... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of this brand..but the colors look amazing. How ...4 Answers
  • I was tempted to buy this with an Ipsy offer but I've never heard...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Review for: em michelle phan The Life Palette []
I love this Pallete!! The colors are vibrant and last all day long, they don't easily fade away. I love the natural colors and how it comes with a cheat sheet that shows you which colors to use! I would highly recommend it!
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome makeup pallete. The awesome features with pre combined looks and the portable makeup so you can easily retouch. It has revolutionized makeup. Awesome modern brand look. Awesome products and precombined looks with online tutorials available. I just looooove this palette so practical. Refillable and you can take the colors with you so you can retouch. It comes with tutorials on the palettes but also with videos to know how to apply each one so you don't have to decide on your own its been decided for you.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Review for: em michelle phan The Life Palette []
I really like this palette. I certainly have a lot of pigments to choose
From. The shadows are great, the blushes are very pretty. The lip
Glosses are just ok I could take them or leave them. I got this for such a great price through an ipsy offer I am very pleased with my purchase.
Elizabeth B.
I have the day life palette and it has absolutely no color payoff. Anything from the drug store is better. There are multiple colors where I see nothing. Those that do show up disappear within minutes and I do not have oily skin. Primers and setting sprays don't affect it. The lip shades are like barely tinted petroleum jelly. I may give this to my 5 year old niece
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades that come prefilled for you to use together are so pigmented and easily blended. I was surprised because I purchased off of Ipsy for near nothing. I am a new fan and will be purchasing more!
Isabel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed with this palette. I got the career life version and the pigmentation in the eyeshadows is not good at all. Also the lipstick always gets all nasty with pieces of eyeshadow all the time.
Leah P.
The eyeshadows and blushes are great, but the lipstick should be separated from the powders on the pallet. They get discoloration and full of the other makeup. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase because of the value of the eyeshadows and blushes.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
Oh my God I am loving this new pallet that I just got for EM Michelle Phan The pigmentation in this pallet the color pay off the creaminess of these the fact that I have a little to none no fall out at all for the eyeshadows are absolutely amazing it has eight lip colors in here there are regular lipsticks and a glossy lip am very great color pigmentation for the lipsticks and then the link losses are to die for if you haven't picked this up already go and pick it up it is a amazing
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
Have Fallen in love with the colors of this palette.
the only bad thing about these shadows is tht if u don't add a primer u wont get full color coolness of them.and ur going to need to add a lot of layers.Blends awesome.love everydhade.works for every occasion.its about $100 dollars .
#great bagain.
won't be needing to buy eyeshadows or blushes for a lil while
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
I have other products of hers that I really like but this pallets really disappointed me. The biggest thing that bugged me was the lack of pigment in this pallet. I would recommend buying the shadows individually.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I've never heard of this brand..but the colors look amazing. How do they stay on? Flaky?
Kenia C.
New york, NY
I was tempted to buy this with an Ipsy offer but I've never heard of the brand before. On the websites pictures it looked cheap and it had mixed reviews. How good are these? Good pigmentation? Long lasting?
Aprilrose M.
How the pigment? I have the small one and it seems very low.