em michelle phan The Great Cover Up Ultimate Concealer uploaded by Brittany M.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who needs a little extra help after staying up all night! This creamy, yet surprisingly lightweight, natural finish concealer will camouflage even dark under-eye circles. Full coverage blends quickly and easily with either your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have not used much in the way of concealers and foundations in the past, usually relying on BB cream and a good moisturizer. I bought this to try for Chemo Round 2 to help cover up the chemo rash. I chose the right color. Blends super well, conceals amazingly, and is light weight. I don't feel all gunked up. A little pricey, but worth it! $17 from her online store and at amazon.com
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I use this solely for my dark under eye circles. I've dealt with them my whole life and always had issues finding a product to help cover them up. This product doesn't hide them completely, but it's still the best product I've used at hiding them. Plus, although it's a small "bottle" it's lasted me a long time.
Alejandra P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good coverage for anywhere BUT the under eyes.

Oh, the CREASING!! It slipped off my under eyes, looked cakey, and emphasized fine lines.

Will not be repurchasing. Maybe baking would help this look better, but for the price? Nuh uh. Not worth it, in my opinion.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I absolutely was amazed at how pefectly this concealer worked for me. I don't have very noticeable dark spots but I know they are there. Therefore I you have blemishes from acne or any discolorations bags under the eyes it for you. The Great Coverup!!
Chasity B.
Wellford , SC
This has pretty good coverage, and comes in a good variety of colors. I was impressed how well it held up considering I've never tried any of this brand. I do like the applicator tip, it helps place the concealer directly in the under eye.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I got this concealer with my points on Ipsy and I really do like it it's got a nice creamy formula the color I got is a perfect match , goes on so smooth . a little goes along way. Great concealer !
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Medium/neutral/cool is my shade and let me tell you it conceals great. I like the packaging but love the formula. Couldn't go wrong with this brand. Thanks to Ipsy for introducing the brand to me threw my subscription bag now I can't wait to purchase more from em!
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
I purchased this concealer with the Ipsy offer.
I have drown undereye circles so I was looking for a concealer in yellow tone - which means this is the one!
This nice and small tube of concealer is great because you only need a small amount to get wide coverage.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I got this is my July IPsy glam bag, and like it. I don't love it more than urban decay, but who can beat urban? Not too many in my eyes.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Review for: Medium Warm more...
I got the wrong color, so it's hard for me to give a great review but based on the texture and wear I would say it is decent quality.