em michelle phan The Great Cover Up Ultimate Concealer uploaded by Brittany M.
6 colors available

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who needs a little extra help after staying up all night! This creamy, yet surprisingly lightweight, natural finish concealer will camouflage even dark under-eye circles. Full coverage blends quickly and easily with either your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have not used much in the way of concealers and foundations in the past, usually relying on BB cream and a good moisturizer. I bought this to try for Chemo Round 2 to help cover up the chemo rash. I chose the right color. Blends super well, conceals amazingly, and is light weight. I don't feel all gunked up. A little pricey, but worth it! $17 from her online store and at amazon.com
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good coverage for anywhere BUT the under eyes.

Oh, the CREASING!! It slipped off my under eyes, looked cakey, and emphasized fine lines.

Will not be repurchasing. Maybe baking would help this look better, but for the price? Nuh uh. Not worth it, in my opinion.
Laticia J.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I absolutely was amazed at how pefectly this concealer worked for me. I don't have very noticeable dark spots but I know they are there. Therefore I you have blemishes from acne or any discolorations bags under the eyes it for you. The Great Coverup!!
Chasity B.
Chasity B.
Wellford , SC
This has pretty good coverage, and comes in a good variety of colors. I was impressed how well it held up considering I've never tried any of this brand. I do like the applicator tip, it helps place the concealer directly in the under eye.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I got this is my July IPsy glam bag, and like it. I don't love it more than urban decay, but who can beat urban? Not too many in my eyes.
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
Love this concealer! Easy to use applicator. Creamy and a dream to blend. $17 so medium price point. A little goes a good way.
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
This really covers up my dark circles and bags under my eyes, I love it so much my under eyes are so clear.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Macon, GA
This is the best concealer that I have ever used. It covers better than anything else I've tried.
Lulu S.
Lulu S.
Bronx, NY
I have this concealer and i love it. Super creamy. Blends easy. Its Not heavy
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Lockport, IL
Review for: Light Neutral Cool
Nice coverage. Creamy smooth application. Wish it was a touch lighter shade