em michelle phan Shade Play Lip Color Mixing Palette uploaded by Amy M.em michelle phan Shade Play Lip Color Mixing Palette uploaded by Nino N.em michelle phan Shade Play Lip Color Mixing Palette uploaded by Maria A.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girls who love to play with color, this unique palette gives you everything you need to create your favorite lip color shades. Just choose your color category, then start creating. Each palette includes classic, matte and gloss finishes with a special built-in mixing well. Includes a lip brush to help apply your artistic creations. There's no limit to making your favorite shades! see more...

• I was wondering if this is long wear. Does it smugde easy?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristina G.
Review for: Mix It Up Roses more...
I have had this for some time and am just now getting around to using it. I used my ipsy points to get it for free, and can't believe I waited this long to use it! I got the mix it up roses palette and it's perfect for my skin tone, a really nice mix of darker neutrals. Six shades in the compact, the largest being a glossy shimmery one that I will definitely get the most use out of. Five other colors that are a nice mix of satin and cream finish and some more with shimmer. Great application brush, and huge mirror are a bonus, also love that there is a little empty well for you to mix your colors in before applying. Michelle Phan thought of everything and didn't skimp on any little detail. Definitely interested in this palette in more colors now.
Nino N.
I redeemed this palette with points and received it with my ipsy december glam bag. I like the colors, I usually mix 2 colors. I have 'plums' palette. The quality is not very good, but I like it anyway. There are matte colors and 2 glittery shades too. The Packaging is nice and palette has a mirror.
Wayna V.
Amazing pallete I have the one with purple and gray shades. It was great price. Packaging is awesome. It would have been great if it was refillable. But for the most part it is compact and fantastic.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I got this palette with my ipsy points with my December glambag. This palette is so nice. The hard plastic case with a mirror makes it perfect for traveling. Creamy and beautiful colors that you can mix together for your perfect look! Love it!
Anita A.
Erie, PA
This is a very versatile palette. The lip colors are creamy, easy to mix and match and last longer than some of the cream lip colors I've used in the past. The packaging is cute with a nice sized mirror. There is a tiny lip brush included with this pallets which isn't really useful, but pull out your regular lip brush and start mixing colors!
Amber K.
Murrayville , IL
Got one of these after I feel in love with the Day Life pallet. The case is of good hard plastic. There are magnets to help keep it from popping open. I seriously feel that if I drop it, I do not have to worry about it busting open or breaking. And the colors were perfect for my shade of skin
Jazzi S.
There was a point where I used this every day. It's nice to always have the option for a different shade. The possibilities are endless when you have the option to mix them all together. All of the women in my family have this.
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
This brand is so wonderful. I got a lip gloss in my #septemberglambag from ipsy this month and love it and just had to try this pallet. It is a super long wear lip stain and it is so cool that you can mix and match the colors.
Linda T.
The colours are absolutely gorgeous but I just don't like it. I don't think this product is worth the money. It's pretty choppy and I always have a hard time applying it. It doesn't last long and it just feels weird on my skin.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
I love these colors and the brand. Highly recommend any palette from em. I love that these lip colors can be mixed in the palette to create a perfect color customized to ones liking!
charlene s.
Cornwall, ON
I was wondering if this is long wear. Does it smugde easy?