BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who loves to "decorate" her eyes (since your eyes are the windows to your soul!). These shadow palettes are easy to create any look for any occasion. Creamy powder texture with rich pigments, allows for easy application and a super... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I got this with my ipsy points several months ago. It's a very pretty palette. I like the main color (the biggest pan) the most. It is kind of brown/copper but also a purple color at the same time. It's so different and pretty.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Received this em michelle phan, promotional product free via a ipsy member subscription. Overall, I am pleasantly in love w/this travel/purse sized palette that packs such an impressive punch ! In the this product review, of the shade play w/in the" London Greys " collection, I found that I truly enjoy the choice colors that are offered here in both shimmer & in mattes. In my product application, I discovered superior blending ability, high pigment colors by all & an impressive creamy product texture that allows for no fall-out !! I love the various looks I've achieved, from a soft & subtle day look to an alluring smokey effect. (See swatch pic)The compact is solid, includes a generously sized affixed mirror & two small applicator brushes. All around, I am very satisfied in the performance of these shadows & it's confidently intuitive hardware of product !! I know I will be making near future purchases throughout, based on my experience & end results today of this incredible line !!
Jazmin H.
Got this from ipsy last month. The shadows are okay i can make it work. But what i really love about it is the packaging. The mirroris perfect and it has a magnet closing thing.
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
I received this item as a gift. Although it's not the normal colors I would use other than the gold tone, it is a very nice quality.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Poor quality and horrible pigment! I used my Ipsy points to get this and regret ever minute of it. Even a primer doesn't help!
Pisithsey B.
Very high pigmented and shimmery. Over all I like this shade play eye color palette. Great for night out!!
Yvonne S.
Port hardy , BC
I got from ipsy for free with my pints and happy I did. the colours are what I wanted by lasts. I will buy more from this brand
Autumn M.
Burkesville , KY
Are these eyeshadow very pigmented?
K G.
What is the quality of this? Is it a good buy?