BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who knows their blush completes that pretty girl look! This ultimate blush duo collection allows you to create perfectly chiseled cheeks every time. With a soft, silky texture and natural, non-powdery finish, this sheer, buildable... see more...

• How pigmented is this blush color?????2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone used her eyeshadow palettes?? I forgot she has her own...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this free from Ipsy for signing up for Ipsy. This is a pretty cute palette and all. But feels cheap, especially the brush. It was sooo flimsy. Knowing from a a big famous makeup artist, wouldn't it be top notch quality? I mean, realistically, who uses this little brush? I don't think anyone does nowadays. I do wish the pans were bigger and not come with the pointless brush. Although, the color pay off is there i must say. It blends well and the colors are beautiful. Now, this palette is no longer available. I love Michelle Phan, and will always support her. She has re-did her whole makeup line to why this palette does not exist anymore. Check it out. I heard her new eyeliners are fire!!
Rocelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free whenever I signed up for ipsy awhile back. I don't really use this at all. The blush wasn't a shade I'd like on my face, it made me look clownish and the contour, you really have to dig in the product to use it. I also found it very chalky.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this cheek pallet! I'm very fair skinned and the blush and bronzer fit perfectly with that! I use this for light contouring on my face and it works lovely. I will look for more products in the em line!
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is cute and all and good for traveling but the shades do not apply well. The bronzer doesn't show up on my pale skin and the blush is okay but not worth the money. I would recommend this to young teens maybe starting out with makeup.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this / / cheap product it doesn't leave your face dry I actually have a lot of their products specifically and BB creams eyeliner CC cream concealer this is like my affordable product that I go to when I don't feel like spending an arm and a leg at Mac or at Sephora I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone of all skin tones and colors yeah
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC
This a great palette great for those on the go i keep it in my purse just in case you never know when you might need it. The quality of the palette is good the pigmentation is okay but it's build able and I like that. The only thing about this palette I don't like is that if you don't set it with some setting spray it doesn't last as long.
Melissa P.
Florida
Review for: Rosy Baby
The bronzer is kinda light for tan to dark skin tones. But the blush is amazing so pigmented a little goes a long way. The packaging comes with a good large mirror. Overall I like the product.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
I think the colors are pretty great and the product works good. The colors aren't too bright and work for most skin tones. Seems to rub off and may need to be reapplied
Serena N.
This is a great little combo. Its compact size is good for travel. Although I don't think it stays on that long and you may need to reapply.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of all the EM products. I have a lot of them from lipsticks to eyeshadow and everything in between. This is a great palette.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do you purchase this product?
Kimberly M.
Markham, IL
How pigmented is this blush color?????
Emily M.
Has anyone used her eyeshadow palettes?? I forgot she has her own line now! I'd be interested in trying it if anyone has reviews?