10 colors available

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who knows their blush completes that pretty girl look! This ultimate blush duo collection allows you to create perfectly chiseled cheeks every time. With a soft, silky texture and natural, non-powdery finish, this sheer, buildable... see more...

• How pigmented is this blush color?????2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone used her eyeshadow palettes?? I forgot she has her own l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vannessa T.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this / / cheap product it doesn't leave your face dry I actually have a lot of their products specifically and BB creams eyeliner CC cream concealer this is like my affordable product that I go to when I don't feel like spending an arm and a leg at Mac or at Sephora I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone of all skin tones and colors yeah
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
This palette is cute and all and good for traveling but the shades do not apply well. The bronzer doesn't show up on my pale skin and the blush is okay but not worth the money. I would recommend this to young teens maybe starting out with makeup.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Columbus, OH
I'm loving this cheek pallet! I'm very fair skinned and the blush and bronzer fit perfectly with that! I use this for light contouring on my face and it works lovely. I will look for more products in the em line!
Kalynne H.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
I think the colors are pretty great and the product works good. The colors aren't too bright and work for most skin tones. Seems to rub off and may need to be reapplied
Serena N.
Serena N.
This is a great little combo. Its compact size is good for travel. Although I don't think it stays on that long and you may need to reapply.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
I am a big fan of all the EM products. I have a lot of them from lipsticks to eyeshadow and everything in between. This is a great palette.
Nely C.
Nely C.
Personally I love this combo but it is a little patchy and chalky but great color payoff that is normal with similar brands!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
I got this because I saw someone else use it and it's was well worth it color is just right and I love the highlighter
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Very natural look and easy to apply on face. I would most definitely recommend this to a friend❤️❤️
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Works well with all skin tones. I like the natural colors it offers. Great for everyday wear.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do you purchase this product?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Markham, IL
How pigmented is this blush color?????
Emily M.
Emily M.
Has anyone used her eyeshadow palettes?? I forgot she has her own line now! I'd be interested in trying it if anyone has reviews?