em michelle phan Scribble Calligraphy Liquid Liner uploaded by Bre S.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girls who like to speak with their eyes. Draw your most intense matte line, from superfine to a thick cat eye, or anything in between. The ultra-slim calligraphy tip allows you to easily control the line and intensity. The added bonus? This special formula has a powdery-matte finish. So you shine, not your line! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my ipsy bag and I love it. Totally worth last for a little over a month. All the colors are available the black glides on perfectly and easy to wipe away mess ups but doesn't completely wipe off
Beauty K.
riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Forest
It has a really thin brush tip so it took me a few tries to get used to it, but once I did it was really easy to draw a precise line. The liner dries matte black which I love, I don't have any other liquid liners that dry matte. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the liner isn't waterproof. I have really oily and hooded eyelids so I basically need everything that goes on my eye to be waterproof. If I get teary or use eyedrops during the day the liner will smudge so I have to be careful about that.