em michelle phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick [Kiss Me] uploaded by Elin T.em michelle phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick [Kiss Me] uploaded by Dawn F.em michelle phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick [Kiss Me] uploaded by Dawn F.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I received the color miss moneybag which a sheer peachy nude. It's perfect for my skin tone and very moisturizing. This is a good everyday lipstick for me on the go. It doesn't last a long time on me but I don't mind reapplying.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Ipsy offered a lipstick trio for Em Cosmetics so I received 3 gorgeous fall color! Kiss me is a beautiful red that glides on like a lip balm but is pigmented, shiny and very comfortable to wear. I wore it over the top of a drying liquid lipstick and it worked great! Just Fab is a stunning brown burgundy that is great with my neutral natural looks. Be Mine is a classic blue based red perfect a glam evening make up look. This formula last a decent amount of time on my lips if I don't eat or drink. It is hydrating and is a good topper for liquid lipsticks in my collection that are a little too drying (this lipstick didn't get sticky or messy either.) I recommend this lipstick to anyone who likes lip balm type products.
Olivia M.
How long does this product last without reapplying?