em michelle phan Eye Primer uploaded by Temis P.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Inspired by the girl who doesn’t want to fade away or see their shadow fading either! This lightweight, smoothing shadow primer extends your eyeshadow wear all day. Prevents fading and creasing, keeping you looking fresh and bright eyed! Think of this as a magnet for your shadow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I really like this eyeshadow primer it works really really good it's a pretty liquid consistency so if you don't like that I wouldn't buy it other wise it's very good eyeshadow primer it prevents creasing and last all day
Temis P.
Corona, NY
I got this on my ipsy bag, and it works wonderful, you see the difference in the eyeshadow, it makes it look shiner and more colorful.. I love this very much. Is a great eyeshadow primer. Love it!!!!
Lucy-Anne K.
Inuvik
I've had this in my makeup bag for a bit but I have a go to product I always used - until I ran out and found out it was discontinued (isn't that always the way?!) Anyways - finally tried this today and I love it! It goes on easily (no fingers needed as it had an applicator). Feels light and non greasy. My liner glided right over my eye and didn't smear all over my lid after I blinked. My new "go to" brand...?