em michelle phan Color Facets Sparkling Shadow Top Coats [Celestial Sparkle] uploaded by Crystal G.em michelle phan Color Facets Sparkling Shadow Top Coats [Celestial Sparkle] uploaded by Sarah C.

BY EM MICHELLE PHAN

Sunaed R.
This is so pigmented! Definitely recommend. I used it in my inner corners and wow!!! It also has a little mesh above the shadow so I does not go everywhere and I love that!!! Definitely worth a try.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I got this too coat through Ipsy. I love just about everything Ipsy sends me. This product is awesome for giving your favorite matte shades a little sparkle. However do no use a loose brush to apply. You will have sparkles everywhere!!!!
Pepper M.
Gilroy, CA
I love this top coat! It is super pigmented and has a great amount of shimmer. It lasts all day. It can also be used as a highlighter. Worth every dollar!
Melissa H.
I think this is absolutely gorgeous. I use a light dusting of it on my brow bone. I also can use it as a highlighter
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Estaas sombras son buenisimos el color es lindo y al aplicarlo se mantiene el tono y no se borra al pasar la noche
Crystal G.
Got this from ipsy its very pigmented prefect silver to make ur eyes pop i love it.....
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Received this item through ipsy. This is super pigmented and gives you a really nice shimmer. I love the packaging and the mesh top so you don't get it everywhere. It can get messy (shimmer everrywhere) if you don't use the right brush but all In all I like this product. I haven't used it too often but I will continue to use and see if this is something I would repurchase.
Zenobia R.
What is the best use for this product?