Teresa L.
Santa Ana, CA

Ive been wanting to get my hands on some of these products, but considering the price, is it worth it?

Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Campbellsville, KY
3 years, 8 months ago
In all honest of anything. The great terms are you get what you pay for.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
It is.. I love the lips gloss (or lip plush). it gives shine and softness to my lips. What I love the most though is the eye primer. My eye makeup stays there the whole day (unless I rub my eye of course lol)
Tasia L.
Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA
3 years, 9 months ago
Honestly, it really is! Make sure to hit up a sale where you get something free or a smaller palate goes on sale! The concealer is awesome, the blush, lip palate and eyeshadows are amazing! Mascara, eh...drugstore is better! Hope this helps!!