Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are her products I have been dying to try them!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
11 months, 3 weeks ago
The foundation is nice but I also got it at an extreme discount. It's definitely better than drug store but not quite at sephora level. I use it as an every day.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Selbyville, DE
2 years, 8 months ago
I've tried Em's eye shadows, waterliners, and lipstick. The eyeshadows were just ok, not anything special (I'm an Urban Decay and Lorac eyeshadow kind of girl), the lipstick was a great shade, high quality, applied easily, and long lasting. The waterliner, though was my absolute favorite! I have 3 shades of the Em waterliner, and all of them are very easy to apply, last forever, and have fantastic pigmentation. These are my favorite non-calligraphy-pen style eyeliners ever.
Thaiany N.
Thaiany N.
2 years, 8 months ago
I've only tried one of the lipsticks and really liked it. It left my lips very smooth, although the color didn't last very long.
Christian S.
Christian S.
2 years, 8 months ago
I have only tested a lipstick but Honestly i don't like it... is like a lip balm no pigmentation at all. does not worth the qualilty that you pay for it
Avanna G.
Avanna G.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years, 8 months ago
There actually very good her eyeshadows are great very pigmented!