Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are her products I have been dying to try them!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
The foundation is nice but I also got it at an extreme discount. It's definitely better than drug store but not quite at sephora level. I use it as an every day.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Jan. 23, 2015, 8:03 a.m.
I've tried Em's eye shadows, waterliners, and lipstick. The eyeshadows were just ok, not anything special (I'm an Urban Decay and Lorac eyeshadow kind of girl), the lipstick was a great shade, high quality, applied easily, and long lasting. The waterliner, though was my absolute favorite! I have 3 shades of the Em waterliner, and all of them are very easy to apply, last forever, and have fantastic pigmentation. These are my favorite non-calligraphy-pen style eyeliners ever.
Thaiany N.
Thaiany N.
Jan. 21, 2015, 8:52 p.m.
I've only tried one of the lipsticks and really liked it. It left my lips very smooth, although the color didn't last very long.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Jan. 12, 2015, 4:01 p.m.
I have only tested a lipstick but Honestly i don't like it... is like a lip balm no pigmentation at all. does not worth the qualilty that you pay for it
Avanna G.
Avanna G.
Jan. 6, 2015, 7:49 a.m.
There actually very good her eyeshadows are great very pigmented!