Tessa M.
Lewistown, PA

Are these worth the hype

Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I think so...they are great quality
Christina F.
Christina F.
Greenville, SC
3 years, 7 months ago
I agree with the others. Overpriced for the quality.
Neely B.
Neely B.
3 years, 7 months ago
I don't think so. I think that it's overpriced for what you get. I think that you could get products that are similar or better by different brands. I really didn't like her mascara at all.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
3 years, 7 months ago
No I don't think so. I think her make up is way over priced for the quality and longevity. Her lip products are nice because the colors are beautiful. So if u wanna try something try a lip product.