Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA

Are these products worth the price?

Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 8 months ago
I would say no but they are also easily found at a discount. I got her 50 dollar foundation and concealer kit for 12 from ipsy.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I would have to say no. I got some of her products when I went to meet Michelle 2 years ago at her launch in San Francisco. The products are way over priced for what they are, and the quality is comparable to Loreal. I got a life palette for over $50.for a brand that is just starting off, the $20-45 range would be more acceptable.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Parkesburg, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! The products are highly pigmented and crafted! I've found that it doesn't go on cakey and doesn't really crease! I've been impressed with just about everything I've gotten from EM. Hope this helps!