Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN

Are the Life pallettes actually used as often?

Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have one of the day life palettes & to be honest, I grab for it on a daily basis. I'm in love, most of the shadows are pretty pigmented & they all blend out so well. The blushes are great, the only thing I dislike is that the lip colors ALWAYS get eyeshadow in them so that's annoying, but otherwise, I actually really like the palette.
Molika S.
Molika S.
1 year, 8 months ago
I got mine and only been used once