Em Cosmetics
Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan

EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan

by Em Cosmetics

Pink Nectar is a watermelon pink. Get ready to glow! No shimmer or glitter, just skin-loving ingredients and sheer buildable color to amplify your natural radiance. This lightweight, yet luxurious serum formula provides a youthful and dewy glow with...

EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan Hi is this product worth the splurge ? I have been looking for a skincare / makeup combo for my sensitive combo skin for lazy days
DooEs this show up well on darker skin complexions?
Start your review of EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan!
Jenny L.
Review for: EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
Natural, dewy look with this blush! I have the shade Venetian Rose and it’s such a pretty vintage rose color. The serum drops are lightweight with a sheer buildable color! A few drops goes on a long way. It even helps to hydrate your skin while giving your cheeks a youthful glow. High recommend for anyone looking for a unique take on blush~EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
Mari U.
Düsseldorf
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Mari U.
Rose Milk is such a gorgeous color! A beautiful, neutral blush pink, not orangy and not bluish. A YouTuber said It looks like Keira Knightley walking through a rose garden and I totally agree! It instantly lights up the face! The formula is so leightweight and really feels like a serum. It leaves a beautiful slightly wet sheen on the face so I can skip highlighter. And I love that this has skin-loving ingredients like sacha inchi oil, squalane, and hylauronic acid ♥️ And it is not pricey at all. Seriously, give this a try!
Nicole C.
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
So i just got this in the mail the other day ( pink nectar) and I am in love! It is beautiful and goes on so well. I use a beauty blender and dab it onto my cheeks! It adds a wonderful tint that last all day especially when I layer a powder blush over it. The packaging is so cute and pretty neat it got a button on top you push and then you use a dropper to dispense the amount you want. I really love this and plan on getting more colors!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: EM Cosmetics Soft Amethyst Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
This color is the lilac but there isn’t an option for that . I was just doing it as I opened it so I didn’t have a brush! I would def use a brush with these but they are really pretty. The bottle is smaller than I thought but will look very pretty on the counter. It’s the consistency of a tinted sunscreen if you want to picture that. I have been trying to find an option for the Jillian Dempsey lid tint in lilac because I love it soooo much it just smells like lip gloss. This is a unique and pretty option. I’ll have to see how it wears right now it feels like it’s going to come off soon
Miruna R.
Pittsford, NY
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Miruna R.
I bought this last summer and it continues to be a favorite in the winter as well! First, the packaging is absolutely stunning. The formula is very unique, it’s very runny and thin but can be sheered out or built up without any issues. I like using a sponge for application. It’s very dewy and lasting powder is good, but not as good as cream blushes. This product is very unique and I hope they extend the shade range! I ended up buying the sunset sky color as well.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Nisha M.
This serum blush is something unique. It has skincare ingredients to hydrate and soothe the skin and it delivers a natural looking flush to your cheeks. I also apply a little to my eyelids and lips for a monochrome effect.
Mindy B.
Taylors, SC
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Mindy B.
I love Michelle Phan, her creativity is so inspiring! I like the product, however when you compare it to Glossier, Nip and Fab, or other Korean makeup products I find that the other brands are equally better and more affordable.
Ainsley S.
Augusta, GA
EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan uploaded by Ainsley S.
Review for: EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
First off, I love how pigmented and effortless this blush is! It’s definitely made for people who want a natural glow without it being over the top. I love putting a little setting powder on top to not only help it last longer but to give it a more satin appearance. My only complaint was the dropper as it got stuck and broke, thus all my product was spilling out. Thankfully when I reached out to customer service they were very kind and issued a replacement.
Brittany W.
Danville, VA
These are so unique and you either love or hate them. Personally, I love them. They're a blush serum hybrid and they do feel moisturizing. However, if you like to build your blush up to the God's, they would be uncomfortably sticky. I have Rose Milk, Venetian Rose, and Little Lilac. Rose Milk should be named Keira Knightly; it's a neutral soft pink. Venetian Rose is the perfect natural burgundy that I could see working on a multitude of skin tones, from pale to ebony. Little Lilac is the only liquid lavender blush that I've found to pull purple *at all*, though it does have just a hint of pink. Edit: The fact Keira Knightly is mentioned in the very next review kills me, because I swear I didn't see it until I posted! Lol.
Lauren W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: EM Cosmetics Pink Nectar Color Drops Serum Blush by Michelle Phan
It had the most beautiful finish, SO DEWY! I like to apply it by fingers first then a sponge to smooth. The only issue is it’s so easy to over-apply since it’s so pigmented. Sometimes I look like... dare I say a clown... you really gotta use it sparingly like half a drop. Also it stays tacky and dewy so your hair or other stuff may stick to it, but definitely cute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaylene B.
il y a 3 mois
Maria P. il y a 15 jours
I think it is. It is lightweight and can give just a minimal color (or you can build it up). The bottle is small, but you need just a tiny drop. I'm not sure about the color on your skin tone - I have very light skin and it's not that visible on me.
Heirloom F.
il y a 4 mois
Laura maritza T. il y a 2 mois
I would say around 5 hours , it is not long lasting
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
il y a 9 mois
Becca D. il y a 6 mois
I love the em cosmetics but the applicator is awful (I still use it and will rebuy). I love the Kosas cream blush.
Nicole C.
il y a 10 mois
Mari U. il y a 10 mois
Hi, I just got mine in the color Rose Milk yesterday and I'm loving it! I think it looks absolutely great when applied! What you you think?
Kay T.
pasadena, CA
il y a un an
Jaaziniah T. il y a 2 mois
I’ve tried them both and it honestly comes down to what look you’re going for! The Em Cosmetics is more sheer but you can build it up for more intensity while the NARS is really pigmented and you gotta be careful not too apply too much the first time. Personally, I like to use the Em Cosmetics one for everyday since it looks more natural and i’ll use the NARS for glam days. I also found that the NARS blush lasted longer and was less glow-y.