Elumen Wash Shampoo for Colored Hair By Goldwell for Unisex, 8.4 Ounce uploaded by Erin E.

BY GOLDWELL

Jinelle B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I recently had my hair done at the salon for red highlights. They recommended that I purchase the Elumen shampoo so that my color will last longer. It has been two months and my red has barely faded at all since the treatment. I'm very thankful that I ended up buying this product. My only qualm with it is that it doesn't really lather well so I feel like I end up using more of it.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
EXPENSIVE. I love goldwell and used this product, though compared to their regular shampoo I found this one made my hair greasy to the point to where I felt I had to wash my hair twice a day.
Cheyenne K.
A great conditioning shampoo that does not strip hair color! It helps keep color bright and vibrant it softly cleans your hair!
Andrea  T.
I used this Because I just had a new color and I must say it is very economic and it work amazing
Erin E.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm a new convert to Elumen and the Goldwell brand. I was convinced my by hairdresser to make the switch because even though it was more expensive of a brand, it would be better for my hair in the long run. My hair has never felt softer after using this. My hair is dyed red using Goldwell Elumen dye, and my hair has barely faded since. I only wish it would lather a bit more than it does since I often find myself using a small amount, rinsing, and then re-washing to get the lather.
Jacqueline T.
I have been dying my hair with elumen for 5 years now and this is the trusted shampoo to help keep my colour. The shampoo smells great and does not take much to lather. Only downside is the price - but that's what it takes for great hair