BY ELUCENCE

A balancing blend of natural olive oil and coconut, Moisture Balancing Conditioner moisturizes and protects your hair without weighing it down. Essential triglycerides add softness, shine and silkiness to your hair for effortless combing and minimized breakage. see more...

Mia N.
La Mesa, CA
Very moisturizing but not too heavy, left my hair feeling really silky and smooth
Kelly S.
Providence, RI
I use this product as a leave in conditioner. It's super light and moisturizers my curls. It's really milky and not like your average conditioner. It has a pretty light scent and you don't need too much product for your hair. I would definitely buy this again.
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
This is effective!!! I love mixing this with my other brand of leave in conditioner to detangle my hair. It's affordable too and has a lovely scent. I use this once a week (when I deep condition my hair).
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
I have been using this product conditioner for many years. This is the only product that gives my curly, fine hair everything it needs: Moisture and Protein balance. I love it and even if I use something else, this always stay in my rotation. I usually get the larger bottles...you get more bang for your buck.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Holy cow this stuff works amazingly in my hair! My curls always need TLC and this conditioner brings it.
Elly A.
Makes My Hair Feel And Smell Wonderful. Doesn't Make My Hair Fall Or Get Tangled Easily.
Christele P.
This is definitely a staple product. I use it in between wash as a detangler. I really love it. If you have natural curls let this product get in there
Danyel H.
This is my Holy grail leave in conditioner. It has a distinct but mild smell and a gel like consistency that absorbs rather quickly. It provides moderate slip for detangling. I like it because it's not too thick for my very fine curly hair. It also plays well with oils and butters. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. It is also a great wash out conditioner. It has much more slip in water and can be used to detangle.
Christele P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this. Has anyone used this before?