EltaMD UV Sport SPF 50 Very Water Resistant Sunscreen uploaded by Sarah C.

BY ELTAMD

Safe For Use With Children. SPF 50 with 9% Zinc Oxide. Won t rinse off in water or drip into eyes and sting when you sweat. May be applied to wet or dry skin. Great for swimmers, runners, golfers, skiers and all outdoor activities. Active ingredients:  9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate. Paraben-Free EltaMD™ is founded on the belief that the responsible and innovative application of medical expertise and science will change the way physician-dispensed skin care products treat people.  The EltaMD™ sun care line includes a complete spec. see more...

• I've been recommended this product to try. How does this work? Is...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kalyn S.
I love the elta md brand products, they are high quality and even though you do pay for it they are worth it. this is one of the few brands that did not cause me to break out. it is easy to apply under makeup and absorbs in quickly. i would suggest to reapply it if you will be out all day but this is what i take on family vacations and my mother loves it as well
Carmella F.
One of the best sunscreens I've ever used! None greasy absorbs fast but doesn't clog my pores! I'm acne prone and so many sunscreens broke me out I almost gave up. This is an absolute must try! Its pricey but worth it.
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is the Bomb.com!!! ❤ I absolutely love the feel of it when you put it on. It's not really greasy like most facial and body sunscreens. It's price is high but worth it! Plus it's packaged nothing like a regular facial/body sunscreen. It just has an elegant more luxe feel.
Leslin O.
Nashville, TN
I got this sun screen from my skin care provider. I use it as an everyday lotion and when I am active. It is a little more expensive, but totally worth it. It does have a sun screen lotion smell, which is a downside.
shu s.
This sunscreen is great to use if you apply it 30 minutes at least before going out otherwise you can sweat it off or get washed off easily.
Jayndee A.
I like this product because it absorbs quickly into the skin.

I also like the fact that it is waterproof.
Caitlin P.
Doesn’t leave you feeling greasy, provides great coverage with long wear and is totally worth the price!
Jessica L.
I've been recommended this product to try. How does this work? Is the product heavy? Is it tinted? Can I use it on my face and body?