BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50

EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50

Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.

Does this product leave a white cast? Do you recommend it? EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50?
Do you use a SPF on your face?
I have heard wonderful things about this product and would love it for skincare spf. I just wanted to know if it goes good with dry skin and if it works well under make up
Start your review of EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50!
Erina B.
SAINT, Rhône
Au top rien à dire facile à utiliser on peut l'emporter partout avec rapport qualité prix supérieur super efficacité
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Angela C.
I got this for the days I know I’ll be sweaty and out in the sun! It sinks in nicely but does leave a bit of a white cast (but that is to be expected!) It is easy to apply and easy to take off with a bit of cleansing oil. I’m obsessed with eltaMD sunscreens and this one doesn’t fall short! (Pictured is the UV shield but this review is for the UV sport)
Coralys R.
EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Coralys R.
Definitely the best sunscreen ever. I love it. Super soft , does not leave the skin sticky or oily. Definitely highly recommended
Darlene G.
EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Darlene G.
Coverage is great and it doesn’t bleed into my eyes and burn. Good value and keeps me from getting burned.
Mariah J.
Mystic, CT
This is a duo from heaven. These are both amazing. Great for blemish prone skin and sun protection 🧴 ☀️🕶 wish there bottle for body one was bigger!! But that’s just because I love it.
Raquel C.
HC 1 BOX 11917, CAROLINA
EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Raquel C.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It is very effective and perfect under makeup! It is pricey, as uou cN get other very similar and good products for less. It doesn’t leave that white cast and it is gentle on skin. Recommend 100%
Raynar K.
New Orleans, LA
The quality of sunscreen this brand offers is really good! I tried both the tinted and regular and like both! Light and easily absorbed
Abby F.
Orléans, ON
I know, I know, I know, there’s nothing exciting about sunscreen! I find it sometimes to be tedious, so I was really happy to find this one. It takes the work out of putting it on. In the past, I would use SkinCeuticals physical sunscreen, I found I’d really have to blend it and sometimes I’d look a little too white or I would end up irritating my face from all the blending. Then, I tried using Elta MD spf at the recommendation of my aesthetician, any time she does a procedure, she recommends these products after as they are super gentle. The packaging is convenient, it’s easy to blend, it doesn’t make me look like a ghost 👻. I’ve recommended it to a ton of friends who are love it also. I end up paying around $50 a bottle which is expensive for sunscreen, but it lasts a really long time. I’d absolutely recommend!
Jolene Ngan L.
Pflugerville, TX
I like how it does not leave the white cast on my face and it is very comfortable to wear every day. My face feels soft with the matte finish.
Janet S.
Crowley, TX
I absolutely love this thing! Has A tint to it, so when you put it on you don't look so pale lol . This has been great because we all know how important it is to wear spf!, but it makes my skin glow, looks like my natural skin and best part of my mornings not spending so much time blending my foundation, setting it etc. It feels great. Letting my skin breath and not wear makeup everyday.