BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47

EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47

by EltaMD

For those who want natural, chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Ideal for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.

Will this feel too heavy?
Start your review of EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47!
Sara Maria M.
EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 uploaded by Sara Maria M.
Recommended by my dermatologist for daily use. I feel protected.I also use it for pool days (it is water-resistant). It is recommended for all skin types (my bf has sensitive skin and he loves it).
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
I purchased the EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 after reading great things about the brand and it’s ingredients - especially when so many sunscreens have harmful chemicals nowadays. I will say that it works well and is super hydrating, but the smell is so off putting I would definitely not repurchase it.
Janet  G.
Oceanside, CA
EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 uploaded by Janet  G.
I do prefer a mineral sunscreen over a chemical one due to sensitive skin. This one is not my favorite though. I do not like the scent. It does leave a bit of a white hue, but it does stay on longer than most other mineral sunscreens. EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 #staycation
Holly D.
Denver, CO
EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this product for a few months and love the consistency, coverage, and cost. But it takes a bit of effort to blend into my face and still leaves me looking pale. If you rub your hands together with product then rub into your face it seems to blend in better.
Jha’Nae  S.
Tucson, AZ
I mean honestly if you haven’t tried this product yet what are you doing? This is the best daily SPF I’ve ever worn. I’ve tried a ton! Most leave a film or feel heavy or greasy. I sometimes put this on before bed. YOU CANNOT TELL YOU ARE WEARING IT. It is also just a good basic moisturizer. Try just one tube and you’ll be hooked, too. You’re welcome! ☺️
Molly M.
Raleigh
Hands down the best sunscreen! Does not leave a harsh or oily residue. I love wearing EltaMD through any season! Whether it’s the middle of summer, or the middle of winter… my skin craves this product!
Reema M.
Passaic
Brought this with me to my trip to Mexico back in December. Felt very heavy on the skin and doesn’t spread evenly. Definitely leaves white residue. Thought it was pricey.
Rachel B.
Olathe, KS
I love this sunscreen for my body! It does have a high concentration of zinc oxide so you so have to really rub it in, but I never burn with this spf. I also love that since it has no chemicals I can use it on myself and my 10 month old little girl. Win Win!
Zoey H.
The best sunscreen ever !! I have tried so many sunscreens and they all break me out or leave a white cast. I feel like this sunscreen actually helped my skin and actually works with out any negative effects. I really recommend!!
Katarina J.
Portland
This whole range of sunscreens are phenomenal. Many dermatologists have their patients use them right after procedures (peels, laser treatments, fillers, etc) which speaks to their gentle nature. This product is effective and feels good on the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...