BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41

EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41

by EltaMD

For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free natural mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.

How often do you need to reapply?
Is this good for dry skin? And what about the finish? Does it have an orange undertone? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
Have you tried this before? How is the color?
Start your review of EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41!
How would you rate this product?
member-2affa2
I love this sun screen in the summer it replaces my moisturizer it blends out imperfections and sits beautifully on my skin and it plumps my skin , it’s just a beautiful products.
Tai W.
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Tai W.
I’m not a fan of this sunscreen. It is oil-free but my face breaks out when I use this sunscreen. The tinted is all over place and I don’t like it.
Crystal Y.
Oakland, CA
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Crystal Y.
I received this from a lovely friend who knows I’ve been transitioning from chemical to physical sunscreens. For those who don’t know, ELTA MD is a trusted brand for those who have recently had surgery or have super sensitive skin. As a woman with acne-prone skin that is now also beginning to show signs of aging, I’m always on the lookout for products that won’t clog my pores or aggravate my skin. This product fits the bill. It glides on nicely and lasts pretty much all day (with a finishing powder on top). My only complaint is that the shade is very fair, and makes me look paler than I am. Still, with a little bronzer, I’m good to go. If you have fair skin, and like a no-makeup look, this could be your HG sunblock. While I enjoy it, I’m sadly still looking for my holy grail.
Arianna N.
West New York, NJ
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Arianna N.
I do not leave my house without applying this to my face first , don’t care if it’s raining , snowing , or sunny out . Cannot and will not live without this product on my face ! Highly recommend , you’ll thank me later 💕EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
Brandi M.
Novi, MI
Great coverage for a tinted sunscreen. Very lightweight and did not clog my pores. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a tinted sunscreen.
lisa K.
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by lisa K.
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 I really like this product because it is tinted and goes on so light. Not a hint of oil. Very smooth. It’s almost like a face primer. I currently use this , and don’t see myself switching to another in the future.
Justine H.
Temecula, CA
This tinted sunscreen is amazing! It is more of a light coverage vs full coverage. It blends in nicely with every skin tone! I wear this daily to protect my skin from sun damage! They also have one for different skin types so it’s really nice it can be customized to your skin tone!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Heather J.
🚨Elta MD UV Physical Broad Spectrum 41 Sunscreen 🌞☀️ •This is a non-comedogenic lightweight mineral sunscreen. I use this EVERY morning no matter WHAT! 🌞 •Formulated with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, and zinc dioxide 🔮 which are GREAT sunscreen ingredients for acne prone skin. •It is lightly tinted and blends in perfectly to your skin to give a glow🌟✨ •It is oil-free, water resistant, and in my opinion transfer resistant. Safe to wear with white shirts my friends 👚😍 •This is absolutely perfect for oily skin, acne prone, and sensitive skin. It wears so beautifully thoughout the day and is so light yet evens out your skin tone. It also wears perfectly under makeup. I can’t recommend this enough, my newest hidden gem💎 Rate: 🔟/🔟 •PSA: it takes 21 days to build a habit. Get in the habit of applying this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I promise your skin 20 years from now will thank you!!! It fights wrinkles, signs of aging, and skin cancer 🙏🏼👵🏼
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Ashley S.
This has become part of my daily routine. I am obsessed with this SPF. It’s lightweight but a creamy texture. It has the perfect tint where makeup isn’t even needed but it’s also great if you want to add some foundation. I have oily skin so love that this is oil free!
Jennifer H.
This was OK. It was nothing in comparison to the SkinMedica tinted moisturizer with SPF that I was looking for a second option at a more reasonable price. It had high reviews on Amazon and is recommended by several people I know with medical backgrounds. It just doesn't last nearly as long, and actually made my wrinkles more noticeable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca M.
Etobicoke, ON
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried this sunscreen ?EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 I have oily skin and I’m wondering if this would be a good fit.
Aileen B. il y a 2 ans
I have oily skin as well and it worked well on me. Didn’t make me break out nor didn’t clog my pores. I actually bought it through my dermatologist’s office so I was sure it was going to work good.