Skin CareFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41

EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41

by EltaMD

For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free natural mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.

Have you tried this before? How is the color?
Has anyone tried this sunscreen ?[product:elta-md-uv-physical-broad-spectrum-spf-41] I have oily skin and I’m wondering if this would be a good fit.
Is this product good for acne prone skin? I get a lot of blackheads and I was wondering if this would clog my pores and make me appear more oily?
Start your review of EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal Y.
Oakland, CA
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Crystal Y.
I received this from a lovely friend who knows I’ve been transitioning from chemical to physical sunscreens. For those who don’t know, ELTA MD is a trusted brand for those who have recently had surgery or have super sensitive skin. As a woman with acne-prone skin that is now also beginning to show signs of aging, I’m always on the lookout for products that won’t clog my pores or aggravate my skin. This product fits the bill. It glides on nicely and lasts pretty much all day (with a finishing powder on top). My only complaint is that the shade is very fair, and makes me look paler than I am. Still, with a little bronzer, I’m good to go. If you have fair skin, and like a no-makeup look, this could be your HG sunblock. While I enjoy it, I’m sadly still looking for my holy grail.
Arianna N.
West New York, NJ
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Arianna N.
I do not leave my house without applying this to my face first , don’t care if it’s raining , snowing , or sunny out . Cannot and will not live without this product on my face ! Highly recommend , you’ll thank me later 💕EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Heather J.
🚨Elta MD UV Physical Broad Spectrum 41 Sunscreen 🌞☀️ •This is a non-comedogenic lightweight mineral sunscreen. I use this EVERY morning no matter WHAT! 🌞 •Formulated with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, and zinc dioxide 🔮 which are GREAT sunscreen ingredients for acne prone skin. •It is lightly tinted and blends in perfectly to your skin to give a glow🌟✨ •It is oil-free, water resistant, and in my opinion transfer resistant. Safe to wear with white shirts my friends 👚😍 •This is absolutely perfect for oily skin, acne prone, and sensitive skin. It wears so beautifully thoughout the day and is so light yet evens out your skin tone. It also wears perfectly under makeup. I can’t recommend this enough, my newest hidden gem💎 Rate: 🔟/🔟 •PSA: it takes 21 days to build a habit. Get in the habit of applying this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I promise your skin 20 years from now will thank you!!! It fights wrinkles, signs of aging, and skin cancer 🙏🏼👵🏼
Justine H.
Carlsbad, CA
This tinted sunscreen is amazing! It is more of a light coverage vs full coverage. It blends in nicely with every skin tone! I wear this daily to protect my skin from sun damage! They also have one for different skin types so it’s really nice it can be customized to your skin tone!
Jocelyn N.
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 uploaded by Jocelyn N.
The first week I tried the Elta sunscreen I thought it was great. I thought it was pricey but at least it was giving me light coverage and left my skin soft with no visible oiliness. After that week, my skin started peeling every time I applied it and it started to look cakey, when I bought the tinted sunscreen originally with the purpose of achieving a natural look. Overall, I was displeased with the product, especially given it’s price. I do not recommend this product, I stopped using it after the first month of seeing no improvement.EltaMD
Rowenna C.
Bothell, WA
This ended up getting a bit Cakey on any dry patches or acne and was a bit too thick. I had no irritation or break outs.
Sylvia C.
Great love it! I get this at my dermatologist office. They highly recommend. I like the lightweight feel and tint it leaves on your skin. I don’t think it makes me feel oily or heavy. I love that this is sort of an all in one moisturizer, tinted moisturizer, and spf.
Nadia B.
Burlingame, CA
I have always used this product and enjoyed it. The tinted SPF I use on days that I don’t wear make-up. It provides minimal coverage but love knowing that my skin is protected from damaging sun rays. I would highly recommend this product.
July F.
Manchester, NH
This stuff is great love the tint & if you are afraid of using SPF due to the white residue left over on your skin after Applying it worry no more !! This is the product for you plus has great ingredients and is a good price. Love it
Dimitra P.
My dermatologist recommended this product. It is a really great sunscreen with just a little hint of a tint that gives you a nice natural finish for on the go days!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca M.
York , ON
il y a un an
Has anyone tried this sunscreen ?EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 I have oily skin and I’m wondering if this would be a good fit.
Aileen B. il y a 3 mois
I have oily skin as well and it worked well on me. Didn’t make me break out nor didn’t clog my pores. I actually bought it through my dermatologist’s office so I was sure it was going to work good.