BeautyBodyBody CareEltaMD
UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+

EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+

by EltaMD

Develop a daily sun protection habit by keeping this moisturizing sunscreen handy for the entire family. Use EltaMD UV Lotion from head to toe to hydrate the skin and protect against sun damage.

How does it compare to uv facial? The have the exact same ingredients.
Is this product good for your face? I have extremely sensitive skin, but i need a good face sunscreen!
is this the same formula as the EltaMD UV Facial? It has the same ingredients, in the same order.
Start your review of EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+!
Chandra M.
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ uploaded by Chandra M.
I really like this EltaMD SPF lotion. I have the tinted version which is perfect for summer when you want to add a bit of makeup but also get some sun protection! It also doesn’t feel too greasy like other SPF products.
Kaitlyn B.
Gardner, KS
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ uploaded by Kaitlyn B.
Love love love this sunscreen! I have acne prone skin and it doesn’t break me out. Leaves my skin hydrated and protected. It is on the pricey side but a little product goes a long way and has lasted me so long! EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ uploaded by Krista C.
My favorite face sunscreen! Good for sensitive skin and my husband has rosacea so that’s so important. Doesn’t make your skin feel or look greasy and works well under makeup. I have in the 50 spf version as well!
Ashley H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ uploaded by Ashley H.
I will forever have this spf in my home for my family! It absorbs into the skin easily and does not leave a residue or sticky feeling. It’s also great to reapply throughout the day. It feels just like a lotion when applying. Would 100% recommend! I love gifting this to family members!
Monica J.
This is a little costly but it works great.I like it because it is lightweight and doesn't leave a white cast.My Dermatologist office carries this.
Noor H.
Alpharetta, GA
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ uploaded by Noor H.
I love how applying this sunscreen feels like I’m applying regular lotion, doesn’t feel heavy or sticky at all. Although it’s a full body sunscreen i would not use it on my face again because i noticed a couple breakouts when i did, but overall it’s a great light weight sunscreen for the body.
Ekta P.
My absolute favorite sunscreen. Doesn’t make my face greasy or sweaty like all of the others. Dries nicely and the smell is very mute!
Lan B.
Zeeland, MI
The first impression when using this sunscreen is that the skin is quite cool, comfortable, "creamy" (the reason I put the word cream in quotes is because this product is not really a cream nor really a gel, In my opinion, it seems to be a hybrid between liquid cream and gel) smooth, light and absorbed quite quickly. I choose the colorless (untinted) type, I personally find the face is a bit white, after a few minutes, the skin will be normal again, no longer white, leaving a film on the skin with a gentle glow. sticky or uncomfortable For those of you who are new to or have never used Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), you may feel a little stinging when using this product when you first apply, but don't worry, it's just a reaction. mild skin when not used to B3 only Advantage: • Good composition, high protection ability = Suitable for sensitive skin, acne skin, = Light texture, penetrates the skin quite quickly The effect on the skin is beautiful, moist and smooth, making the skin glow, not greasy • Contains antioxidant ingredients that protect skin from free radicals * The price is not too expensive ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz
Lauren  B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is such a good standard in spf. It doesn’t burn my eyes like a lot of spf and I have never noticed a white cast. I love that I can trust this company to make a great product. I have recommended this to several friends.
Ramah R.
Bellingham, WA
I have sensitive skin and need to use a daily facial sunscreen that won’t make me break out. The dermatologist recommended this to me about 5 years ago and I have been using it daily since. It’s a little expensive compared to drugstore brands, but you don’t need to use a ton, and I think it’s well worth the price. It layers nicely under makeup. If you’re looking for a good daily sunscreen, check this one out!